E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Nick@JLeviSW :thumsup:

08-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
BMWDriver2
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Nick@JLeviSW :thumsup:

I just want to state how great Nick @ JLeviSW has been with me. I recently went to purchase a set of VMR V714 19" wheels and tires. He has had great customer service and replies to every email I sent within minutes. He has great information on the products and informed me when the wheels were going to take a little longer due to them being sold out. I recently had a medical emergency and had to cancel the order dor financial reasons. Nick cancelled the order right away and replied with in minutes, even hoped that everything was ok on my end. That type of customer service to me has been been above and beyond!!! Thanks again Nick, I really look forward to purchasing those wheels from you in the future.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Michael,

Happy to help out as always and hope everything works out for you. Good luck with everything
Appreciate 0