E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Valentine One 1.8 w/ POP and Euro

07-14-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
theweebabySeamus
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

FS: Valentine One 1.8 w/ POP and Euro

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey guys, selling my V1. I used it in my M3 but never installed it in my 335. Might as well let it go.

Unit is in good shape, does NOT come with the hardwire kit however. They are $19 from the company directly, and the unit does come with the 12v adapter. While it isn't the newest version of V1, it does have the important features up to date:

STATUS REPORT ON YOUR
Serial Number 4642120834

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8-POP2 with Euro Mode. This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser, lacking only the crystal-controlled frequency tuning of later units to safeguard the limits of band coverage. Later V1 versions also include ESP (Extended Serial Protocol),Improved Euro Mode, and Traffic Monitor Filter, a critically important feature if you drive on highways where the SpeedInfo system is used to monitor traffic flow.

Upgrade Recommendation: For operation in North America, you already have a strong performer as it left our factory. However, this upgrade adds the crystal-controlled frequency tuning of later units to precisely maintain the limits of band coverage over the long term. If you drive abroad, you will appreciate our Improved Euro Mode which increases protection on photo radar as it is used in some countries outside the U.S. You'll also get Traffic Monitor Filter to block false alarms caused by SpeedInfo, a traffic-flow monitoring system that sends frequent K-band radar bursts into the traffic stream, and Junk-K Fighter to eliminate false alarms caused by lane-change warning systems in some newer cars. If you drive in an area with SpeedInfo (www.speedinfo.com), this upgrade will pay off immediately.

Selling for $275 shipped obo.

Last edited by theweebabySeamus; 07-16-2015 at 11:59 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
theweebabySeamus
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

SOLD
Appreciate 0