E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > OEM M5 BBS 166 for sale

12-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
Bored&Stroked
Rep
Drives: 5.8

OEM M5 BBS 166 for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My M5 oem 166's up for grabs. They have a Gunmetal gray powder coat finish, have No curb rashes, bends, cracks. Tires are Continental DW's front 95% remaining, rears 70% remaining. Comes with center caps, but NO TPMS. TPMS was swapped over to my HRE's. Recently received notice that they needed to be moved out of the shop, and I do not have garage space to store them. Rims + tires currently located at http://theshopautomotive.com/ in Culver city. Would prefer a local sale but will consider shipping at buyers expense. Previous pictures available to reflect the color finish of wheels available upon request. Current pictures will be posted after xmas when the shop reopens and I could snap a few pics.

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
rattmobbins
Captain
Rep
Drives: '15 Escalade, '07 530 xiT

FS threads without price =

Did you rock these on a 3 series? What are the offsets/tire sizes?
Appreciate 0