E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Getbmwparts.com - stellar as always!

12-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
FormerRotor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport

Garage List
Getbmwparts.com - stellar as always!

I've placed a few orders through these chaps, but today's took the cake. My wife's battery died just before needing the x5 for an evening out. I emailed them at about 2 asking if they could have the order available same day. It was available in thirty minutes flat (at a 40% discount to what my local dealer wanted). I picked it up from the parts desk in silver spring and had my wife's car back in action in no time (without the worries of stranding her or the fam when I'm not available to help).

They've also taken the time to walk my family members through parts orders for gifts any number of times, and they all come out saying how unexpectedly pleasant the transaction was.

Thanks, Jason & Evan! I'm impressed, as always.

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0