E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tiago @ VRSF - I'm a customer for life! He's truly awesome and I couldn't be happier!

07-19-2013, 08:32 AM   #1
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

Talking Tiago @ VRSF - I'm a customer for life! He's truly awesome and I couldn't be happier!

I just wanted to take another few minutes to provide some feedback that people can actually read.

I just received a set of coilovers from Tiago and I couldn't be happier. The communication with him was amazing. He's easy to deal with and will pull any/all strings to make the customer happy - seriously. He knows what I'm talking about!!!

I paypal'd him the cash for the coils on Wednesday @ 4:00pm. Not only did he respond within minutes to let me know he received it - he shipped out the coils the same day and I just received them today which is Friday!!!

Two days to ship the coils across the country.

I was talking to him for probably two months with a ton of questions and concerns. He addressed each one with the detail of a surgeon and never rushed or pushed me to make a purchase.

I've read stories of happy customers who have dealt with him back when they owned Evo's and the legend is indeed true. He's awesome and has made a customer for life.

Thanks again Tiago!

Last edited by pimp4cheddar; 07-19-2013 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Thank you for your support & for taking the time to share your experience Carlos, we greatly appreciate it!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else in the future!
Appreciate 0