E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > no gps available

12-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
Rubiks
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 318d se

no gps available

Hi all. I had cic nav retrofitted on my e91.it worked for few days now it has lost position and no signal is available.
the guy who fitted the system said it could be faulty aerial which i replaced last night and disconected battery for about 1 hour and still the same.
Tha same guy said i may be very unlucky and had 2 faulty aerials ,would this be the case?any help plzzzz?cheers
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
mv57
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

As this is quite unique you may be better off posting in the cennecteddrive/idrive section where you can use the knowledge of the the US who appear to do the retro fits more regularly.

E9X Picture game / 5 MPH / double bhp / The Beatles zebra crossing / Gordon Ramsays restaurant / Michelin star /
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
Rubiks
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 318d se

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv57 View Post
As this is quite unique you may be better off posting in the cennecteddrive/idrive section where you can use the knowledge of the the US who appear to do the retro fits more regularly.
Thanks for your help. Amazingly i did put position again on hidden menu and i drove around about 1 hour without putting destination on and i hope it fixed itself as is going ok up to now.gonna be checking for rest off week how it goes. hope is ok as i did spend a lot of money. cheers matey.
Appreciate 0