E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s---first order and last order for sure

07-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #45
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
Yup I sure picked up the phone. I remember your name and who you are because I pick up tons of calls daily and yours stuck out in my head. I am never rude to any of our customers or non-customers it’s not in my nature to be and nor was I to you. Why did yours stick out in my head, well because you’re brash and unwilling to even communicate with us from the beginning? I didn’t originally handle your order, but when you called, I do recall you immediately demanding trying to threaten us with criminal activity (Not that has any forbearance on anything, just mentioning that’s why I remember you).

As for customer service, I answered all of your questions, both politely, promptly and orderly as are all the documented emails that we have; I also informed you of the delay with some of Vorsteiner parts in particular the engine cover. Also tried to give you the best possible time frame it would take to receive your order. As to your behavior it was uncalled for and unappreciated, regardless you were handled courteously and when you demanded a refund I more than willingly obliged to do so immediately, which we did for you. I am sorry you felt we were rude to you in anyway but I feel you may have a language barrier issue that might make for any of your misunderstanding, which I hope you will realize for other vendors you may deal with in the future before jumping on them or making false accusations.
See, that is what I mean. Look at it people. Look at this guy. Stop lieing. You are not good at all by doing bussiness. Go learn well and study more. "because you’re brash and unwilling to even communicate with us from the beginning? I didn’t originally handle your order, but when you called, I do recall you immediately demanding trying to threaten us with criminal activity". Look at these, they charged me for NON STOCK Prodcut and keep throwing stuff by "is B/C you CUSTOMER's FAULT". Sure, whatever you say. "brash and unwilling to even communicate with us from the beginning", checked this out too. So, they took my money and didnt ship my prodcut out to me. Then I cant make a phone call to follow check with with. Once they charged you, there is no customer service. And you are not allow to check your prodcut and ask for concerns. Stop lieing for the refund. You were not want to refund me back until I called my bank and told you the exactly what they told me to say. Then you finally refund me, b/c you know your are afraid it was your fault. Dont even worry, you not into my business list. Thanks for the concern, I never ever have problems with other vendors or business. You are the worse bussiness they I have been to.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 05:24 PM   #46
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Read through the Thread people. I dont want any you guys involve into this kind sitution too. Look the way how they handle their negative and customers. ONLY COMPLAINS and AGRUMENTS. They dont try to solve it or improve it, but lie. The unappreciate repond and ridiculous service. See how many people are into the same sitution. I totally understand sometime business do get a negative feedbacks or problems. I will always try to be polite and solve the problems. NOT LIKE THEM! What kind service are these? Read through it and think about it by as a customer side.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #47
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

This is why in my first post I mentioned, “I didn’t want to get into it” for again the same reason I foresaw as you had treated us with your phone call, with your quick to blame attitude towards us. As to Vorsteiner products they are made to order, we try to maintain a stocking situation if possible but that is often times not a possible thing/especially with the custom nature of the product with various colors and so forth. So for being out of stock at the time of order, on a made-to-order item (just like a DPE/iForged/HRE wheel, which most customers are aware of and as is stated on our website). You feel the blame is on us for not being able to ship immediately, and that is by all means your own decision for it. Again sorry you feel you were wronged but unfortunately that’s as far as we can go, simply refunding you (which we did).

Once again sorry this has happened and you were refunded, we will do our best to continue to learn from our mistakes and communicate better in the future.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #48
daheechang
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 m3

still haven't recieved my vinyls.. it's been over 2 weeks? does anybody else know how long this is supposed to take?
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #49
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Quote:
Originally Posted by daheechang View Post
still haven't recieved my vinyls.. it's been over 2 weeks? does anybody else know how long this is supposed to take?
Hi Daheechang, most of the Vinyls have shipped, please email us at orders************.com, we'll see whats going on with them and make sure they get to you right away.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #50
cupspeed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

You guys need to chill out.

**********s does not manufacture products so it is out of their control of what comes in on time. Usually something like tail lights are available but who knows what happens.

For the KW coilovers, **********s does not make them nor does KW North America, it comes from Germany. They have to figure out when they can provide the product and times it takes longer than expected

Just our 1 order is not going to kill the BMW or KW or anyone else, it is not like they (including **********s) don't want to fulfill the order to make money, provide service and especially not hear you guys bitch over something

What does posting about this solve? Do you not understand they try to do the best that they can?

This aftermarket automotive business is not like buying/selling hanes t-shirts, this is more limited higher end type stuff like AP watches, BBC, Bape, Purple Label
      07-09-2007, 07:20 PM   #51
Yan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

To guys from **********s:

Thanks for your response. I take the apology. I did check the order status on ur website during the 2 weeks. It said "pending" and then became "ToBeProcessed" until I got the answer by email. Maybe you want to see if there was anything wrong with your system.

Guys, one thing I want to make it clear. **********s did reply my email within 48 hrs. I would say that was quick for me.

As I said, I was not too mad at this case. I just want to share my experience.
I'm happy with this response. And I don;t really have comment for others' cases.

BTW, this is a feedback forum. It may not solve anything posted here. If someone doesn't like it, talk to the admin to shut it down, or at least you don't need to read any of the post here.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #52
ShinBalNom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
who the heck said anything about a lawsuit?

Negative comments are fine, although I of course appreciate them to be private at first so that a resolution can be worked out to any issues. We work every day to make **********s better -- Negative comments are necessary for us to be able to make improvements.

However, negative comments from customers that have already been refunded and apologized to is just rude, unnecessary, and immature.

I think we can all agree on that, right?

If there is any current problem that you have with us, or past grievance that you feel there is anything to do to make right, please let me know and I will do everything in my power to help.

If you don't want to work things out, then please refrain from continously bashing us every chance that you get. That is not ethical.

LOL... you're the one that told me not to order from you again and hung up. Also, if you're going to be sarcastic with your comments, please learn to take mine as well. If you were willing to work things out in a prfessional manner, then I would not comment anything about your horrible customer service.

All I'm saying is this is a place for customers/the community, to warn or praise to each other about a vendor that they've had either a good or bad experience with. (THIS IS ETHICAL!!) Not a place for vendors to come and defend themselves while basing on their EX customers. And I don't believe your customers were all "rude, unncessary, and immature", I say hanging up on your customer is "rude, uncessary, and immature".

This will be my last comment for **********s going forward... If more than 2 customers are complaing about your service, you should look into why... there must be something wrong with the way you guys handled the whole issue, right? You should learn from your mistakes and strive to make your business better instead of pointing fingers. Thanks.

Don't drive faster than your Angel can fly...

BBS CK 19" / Eibach Pro-Kit / Koni FSD / Blacklines / M-tech
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 08:36 PM   #53
daheechang
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 m3

well put shibalnom. haha i'm korean btw, dunno if you are... haha but it just sounds funny saying "well put shinbalnom" because it sounds very close to "well put, little f*cker" in korean lol.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 12:07 AM   #54
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
I don’t want to go into it, but you were both unreasonable and unwilling to cooperate.
Yan did you see this. Ron has list you as a unreasonable and unwilling costumer to cooperate. Did you even see that? They have marked you down already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupspeed View Post
You guys need to chill out.

**********s does not manufacture products so it is out of their control of what comes in on time. Usually something like tail lights are available but who knows what happens.

For the KW coilovers, **********s does not make them nor does KW North America, it comes from Germany. They have to figure out when they can provide the product and times it takes longer than expected

Just our 1 order is not going to kill the BMW or KW or anyone else, it is not like they (including **********s) don't want to fulfill the order to make money, provide service and especially not hear you guys bitch over something

What does posting about this solve? Do you not understand they try to do the best that they can?

This aftermarket automotive business is not like buying/selling hanes t-shirts, this is more limited higher end type stuff like AP watches, BBC, Bape, Purple Label
Cupspeed, I do understand as been a third party company, they dont control the prdocuts timing. All I am saying was that, I didnt get treat right been as a costumer. If they can be honestly with me into the 1st place by telling me the truth, then I would be more appreciate and willing to wait. All I did was wait without responds or excause. Even now, they were still trying to argue back on the thread and not taking their mistakes. All I want is a right treament and apology. I had some experiences with DTMRYAN and JleviSW too, but they are willing to take their mistakes and make it up for it. My parts was delating 2 months and 2 weeks from DTM, but I all happy with them and still doing business with them. It is all b/c they tell me the truth and willing to make it up for it. For JleviSW, I have purchased a out size range prodcut from them too. But I am all happy to do business with them again. It is all becasue the treaments and rights I have received from them. Why am I so angry about ModBargins?? As you can see through the thread, we I have still received was more excauses and arguments.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 07-10-2007 at 01:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 04:38 AM   #55
604_e90325i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i jet black

I never deal with MB before, but i keep seeing them bring in new products to help the E90 market. The first time i knew this company is when i still have my E46. and at that time they were actually doing very good on the e46fanatics.com web site. and now they started their business in the E90 market. I am not saying they have good service or not, since as i said earlier i never deal with them. but i honestly don't know what other members want from them. When there's a negative post towards them, if they didn't reply, you guys don't like it. Then when they came here and try to explain what going on, you guys don't like it. Ok.. even they explain clearly what's going on, and keep saying sorry to that situation, you guys still don't like it... lol.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 08:12 AM   #56
RiXst3r
Rep
Drives: M235i

This thread is way off... **********s is a great company, and the guys that work there and post on these threads are great guys... What the OP is not realizing is that this is NORMAL for a vendor to be held up by there supplier... a while ago I ordered a chair from TARGET.. big store, big name, etc... they took my money and said the item was shipping "direct from warehouse"... well long story short, I never got my chair, never got a call, then 3 months later got an e-mail from Target saying "Sorry, your item has be discontinued"

All you need to do is comunicate... I would much rather deal with the great guys at **********s... they just have no control over their suppliers, just like the big guys... but unlike the big guys, they actually made things right, within just weeks, not months!

kudo's to **********s IMHO...
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 10:46 AM   #57
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

+1, I've never dealt with them, but have seen their replies, seem like reasonable/logical explanations to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604_e90325i View Post
I never deal with MB before, but i keep seeing them bring in new products to help the E90 market. The first time i knew this company is when i still have my E46. and at that time they were actually doing very good on the e46fanatics.com web site. and now they started their business in the E90 market. I am not saying they have good service or not, since as i said earlier i never deal with them. but i honestly don't know what other members want from them. When there's a negative post towards them, if they didn't reply, you guys don't like it. Then when they came here and try to explain what going on, you guys don't like it. Ok.. even they explain clearly what's going on, and keep saying sorry to that situation, you guys still don't like it... lol.
      07-10-2007, 10:52 AM   #58
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604_e90325i View Post
But the sitution is, they never thought they were wrong. They even point the prbolems were up to me. Any all I did at first was just calling them ask about my concerns and check with my order. When I called them, they told me to call them couple hours after if they didnt call me back. And they never call me or send me the e-mail, then I called back. The answer I got respond was, "Why are you calling us again? We need more time, but the way they communicate with me was unacceptable. They were unpolite and unnicely." They were the one told me to call back, but still gave me the attitutite. They even said I was the unwilling and unappreciate costunmer, that is why they treat me that way. All I did earlier was call and send them e-mail serveal time for checking in my order. I was politly and nicely. Now, they have turn to me said, "I was the one who was unappreciate". What is that? Like I said DTM and JleviSW, they handled the business good and take their mistakes. That is all I want.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 10:57 AM   #59
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
+1, I've never dealt with them, but have seen their replies, seem like reasonable/logical explanations to me.
Hey, Canucklion. I have purchased the M Tech Steering Wheel from you before too. Have I ever been into unpolite or rush? Did you see what they said at the first page. They have point on me said it was my fault(unappreciate and unwilling). That is why they treat me with NO COSTUMER SERVICE. And they even said, dont know even they were into our costumer list or not. That is why make me more angry.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 07-10-2007 at 02:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #60
JOYRIIDE1113
Pirate
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailing Shark

There are positives when it comes to **********s.

I purchased my old CSL reps with tires from them. The process was quick and painless. I even changed my order once and they had no problem switching anything. They matched prices and even mounted my wheels with the tires I wanted with the price I wanted.

I got my wheels a week after packaged nicely and protected. The tires were perfect and had no issues and the wheels were great. I was a very impatient custumer calling every chance I could to see the status and every single time I called I was given a direct answer.

I too have had issues with some venders (jLevisw), but the issues were clearly not their fault...Props to **********s for offering a more personalized service to their local customers.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 11:17 AM   #61
Straz M3
Never Lose
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E92 M3

I have always been very pleased with **********s...I just ordered a Rieger rear spoiler last week and got it this week...
      07-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #62
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Hey Johnny, the transaction between us was a pleasant one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Hey, Canucklion. I have purchased the M Tech Steering Wheel with you before too. Have I ever been into unpolite or rush? Did you see what they said at the first page. They have point on me said it was my fault(unappreciate and unwilling). That is why they treat me with NO COSTUMER SERVICE. And they even said, dont know even they were into our costumer list or not. That is why make me more angry.
      07-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #63
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Hey Johnny, the transaction between us was a pleasant one
Thanks Canucklion.

I undersatnd there is always a positive and negative into a bussiness. All I am saying was that RON**********s cant take the mistakes and learn how to improve it. He is still throwing all kinds argumens and excauses.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 12:52 AM   #64
preacher
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07' 328i vert

Quote:
+2.... I will order from them, regardless of this slanderous banter...

People have issues on the daily with vendors... REMEMBER..they are providing a service! Whether they ship worldwide, hand deliver locally, or meet in the 7-11 parking lot, these guys seem to put effort towards making the local car enthusiast community happy.

Everyone has said there piece..money/email/hanes t-shirts returned..

mods, please call the babysitter and tell her that she needs to stay late..
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 01:10 AM   #65
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Just want to give an update for my case.

I pm'd Ron yesterday and asked him for the tracking number. He replied promptly and said that he should be able to get it for me tomorrow, which is today. He pm'd it to me today, and Mike also emailed me.

According to the tracking number, I'm suppose to get my item on Friday.

Top notch customer service for my case, and I will not hesitate to do business with them again in the future.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 01:20 AM   #66
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

As I said, since there are negative feedbacks on the forum. During these day, they will carefully yo take care their current order and customers. They knew people will look up on it. They will try as hard as they can to bring up cosutmers' positives and confidences. As a bussiness, that is how it go. When people starting forget the negative and things come back again. But not all the case, I hope they will take the mistakes and learn from it. Then get improve on it. We will see.
Appreciate 0