E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: Various BMW Brochures (and other makes too!)

01-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
AP2
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: P100D

FS: Various BMW Brochures (and other makes too!)

Selling a whole lot of car brochures that I have collected over the years. Lots of rare items as I picked up some of them overseas. Please e-mail which ones are you interested in and I will get back to you for pricing. Willing to do package deal for multiple items. Please find pictures in the following link:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ446759940

Local pick up only at Bayview Village. Call/text or PM if interested. Thanks for looking!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
sy2767
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2013 x5

For those of you that might be interested in any items he has listed for sale be sure to ask him if any of his friends are interested first before committing to buy, we had a agreement on price and payment method, then after a days delay i finally got a reply that "his friend wanted it so i just gave it to him". Enough said......
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
AP2
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: P100D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy2767 View Post
For those of you that might be interested in any items he has listed for sale be sure to ask him if any of his friends are interested first before committing to buy, we had a agreement on price and payment method, then after a days delay i finally got a reply that "his friend wanted it so i just gave it to him". Enough said......
Please quit your ranting on a public forum for not getting something that you want but fail to get. We did agree on price and payment method, however, it's not like I asked you for EMT and you have already sent money then I screw you over by saying "oh my friend wanted that brochure so it was given to him".

If there aren't better things to do in Manitoba than ranting on E90post like a kid who could not get his dream toy for christmas, I would suggest you to go on Ebay and bid one for yourself.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
sy2767
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2013 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP2 View Post
Please quit your ranting on a public forum for not getting something that you want but fail to get. We did agree on price and payment method, however, it's not like I asked you for EMT and you have already sent money then I screw you over by saying "oh my friend wanted that brochure so it was given to him".

If there aren't better things to do in Manitoba than ranting on E90post like a kid who could not get his dream toy for christmas, I would suggest you to go on Ebay and bid one for yourself.

Cheers.
Indeed
Appreciate 0