E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Object on the freeway damaged my bumper...

08-31-2013, 12:36 AM   #45
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
cant believe this happened to your gorgeous E90
but i really hope that everything gets fixed asap, and also that first pic is SICKKK with your new headlights!
Thanks Alen!

Tell me about it.. I was told that I would get a new estimate yesterday but when I called them this morning, no one picked up.. I guess the agent won't be in the office until Tuesday! Wtf?! How can they leave in a time like this!? My car looks all beat up..
      10-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #46
slownfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 528i Xdrive

Hi DC, i just drop off my car at collision to fox and install the front lip. I also watched your car the red bmw with black wheels and m3 front bumper. What did you just hit? It look worse than your photo, in my opinion. So sad to see that. I hope he can fix your car fast so you can drive it Again. Hope they finish my car before tuesday. And one more, andrew is so nice to the customers. Thank you for your recommendation for this shop.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #47
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.K. View Post
Hi DC, i just drop off my car at collision to fox and install the front lip. I also watched your car the red bmw with black wheels and m3 front bumper. What did you just hit? It look worse than your photo, in my opinion. So sad to see that. I hope he can fix your car fast so you can drive it Again. Hope they finish my car before tuesday. And one more, andrew is so nice to the customers. Thank you for your recommendation for this shop.
Haha yeah I dropped it off this morning. The first check that the insurance sent got lost in transit so they sent me another one. Finally after 3 weeks, my car goes in for repairs. I hit some kind of wooden box, not really sure but it was pretty big.

Did you drop your car off today too? My car will be ready by Tuesday. I'm getting other stuff done as well like fixing some dents. Yeah Andrew is a cool, laid back guy. I got all my all my parts painted and installed there.

Hope we both get our cars back soon! The rental they gave me sucks lol..
      10-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #48
slownfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
Haha yeah I dropped it off this morning. The first check that the insurance sent got lost in transit so they sent me another one. Finally after 3 weeks, my car goes in for repairs. I hit some kind of wooden box, not really sure but it was pretty big.

Did you drop your car off today too? My car will be ready by Tuesday. I'm getting other stuff done as well like fixing some dents. Yeah Andrew is a cool, laid back guy. I got all my all my parts painted and installed there.

Hope we both get our cars back soon! The rental they gave me sucks lol..
yeah I drop off my car today. he said that my car will probably finish on tuesday but let see if he can do faster before tuesday. you hit that on the freeway, why did not that box just hit somebody before you so you could not hit that
your car still looks good tough
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #49
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
yeah I drop off my car today. he said that my car will probably finish on tuesday but let see if he can do faster before tuesday. you hit that on the freeway, why did not that box just hit somebody before you so you could not hit that
Hahaha yeah. Thank you for the compliment! But I still need to get another lip until I can call it quits.

Maybe I'll see you there Tuesday.
      10-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #50
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy
Quote:
Hahaha yeah. Thank you for the compliment! But I still need to get another lip until I can call it quits.

Maybe I'll see you there Tuesday.
Yo D this company is making a new one. Might wanna hold on for a little bit, look under cosmetics it's "new m3 rep lip" or something. If they can get something out by Christmas and looks fresh my V style is coming off!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #51
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Yo D this company is making a new one. Might wanna hold on for a little bit, look under cosmetics it's "new m3 rep lip" or something. If they can get something out by Christmas and looks fresh my V style is coming off!
Hey thanks Taran! I haven't seen that thread. But man that's a long wait. I need something on my bumper until then lol. =/
      10-04-2013, 12:34 AM   #52
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Hey thanks! I haven't seen that thread until you told me. But man that's a long time to wait for a lip.. =/
Yeah but were just be scraping snow this winter with our cars haha. Did the check come through?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #53
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Yeah but were just be scraping snow this winter with our cars haha. Did the check come through?
Lol I guess. Yeah the check came finally! I get my car back Tuesday.
      10-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #54
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Lol I guess. Yeah the check came finally! I get my car back Tuesday.
Nice! Stayed with the m3 front?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 01:04 AM   #55
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Yup! I almost went PRE LCI M Sport though because I wanted something different but it was just too ugly. lol
      10-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #56
slownfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

yeah, hope we can meet on Tuesday. I cannot wait for the result. right now, I am still wondering how they repair all of the cars. there are so many cars that they need to repair. they guys are awesome.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #57
slownfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

hello DC, you picked your car already? I picked up mine at noon and saw your car at the parking lot already. it is done and your car looks better now . however, I am little bit satisfied with their work but there are some spots that have dust under it and when i asked him, he just said there nothing he can do, he tried his best to look good. it is a lot better than body shop i went before. Andrew did a great job, the way he responds to me is so nice. how can I remove the dust under the clear coat then? he does not want to do it since the car still has new paint so need to be careful for couple days.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #58
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
hello DC, you picked your car already? I picked up mine at noon and saw your car at the parking lot already. it is done and your car looks better now . however, I am little bit satisfied with their work but there are some spots that have dust under it and when i asked him, he just said there nothing he can do, he tried his best to look good. it is a lot better than body shop i went before. Andrew did a great job, the way he responds to me is so nice. how can I remove the dust under the clear coat then? he does not want to do it since the car still has new paint so need to be careful for couple days.
Thanks! Yeah it was finished yesterday but I couldn't make it because of work. I picked it up today around 4. Mine looked pretty flawless. Andrew told me he had them cut and polish my car so I'm very thankful for the extra work. Anyway I would use a clay bar and see if takes off the dust.

Btw what happen to your car? Why was it in the shop? I came late so I couldn't see you ride.
      10-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #59
slownfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
Thanks! Yeah it was finished yesterday but I couldn't make it because of work. I picked it up today around 4. Mine looked pretty flawless. Andrew told me he had them cut and polish my car so I'm very thankful for the extra work. Anyway I would use a clay bar and see if takes off the dust.

Btw what happen to your car? Why was it in the shop? I came late so I couldn't see you ride.
Hahahahi okay, there were much dust in the clear coat of the front bumper so i asked andrew if he could do it for me or not but he could. I bought 3d front lip before so decided to get it panited and install it while they were fixing the front bumper. I can give you a picture of it tomorrow, so dark today i cannot take a picture. Yeahh i think i am going to ask another detailing shop how they can fix that "think" since its under the clear coat as i believe.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 09:13 PM   #60
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Hahahahi okay, there were much dust in the clear coat of the front bumper so i asked andrew if he could do it for me or not but he could. I bought 3d front lip before so decided to get it panited and install it while they were fixing the front bumper. I can give you a picture of it tomorrow, so dark today i cannot take a picture. Yeahh i think i am going to ask another detailing shop how they can fix that "think" since its under the clear coat as i believe.
Ah I see. Yeah I would love to see your ride.
      10-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #61
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yup! I almost went PRE LCI M Sport though because I wanted something different but it was just too ugly. lol
Thank god, it makes these cars seem as if their having identity crisis, Audi style bumper and typical bmw grills and AEs
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #62
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Thank god, it makes these cars seem as if their having identity crisis, Audi style bumper and typical bmw grills and AEs
Lol!
      10-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #63
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Lol!
What are you going to do about a lip now? I'm waiting on that one company to see what they come out with hopefully by next month haha
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #64
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
What are you going to do about a lip now? I'm waiting on that one company to see what they come out with hopefully by next month haha
I haven't decided yet because I'm waiting on that company to release a pic or something as well. But I can't stand my front end without a lip. I'm thinking about getting a cheap Kerscher lip until then? I still like the V style but don't want to spend $300+ just yet.
      10-09-2013, 05:26 PM   #65
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
haha well at least its only the bumper

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #66
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
haha well at least its only the bumper