E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Musicarnw JL Cleansweep problems

11-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
Barney Rubble
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 30 D LCI

Musicarnw JL Cleansweep problems

I purchased my upgrade system from musicarnw - morel doors, tweets, jehnert under seats, JL cleansweep and Arc audio amp.

Ken at Musicarnw was very helpful in speccing the system, and I am very happy with the ease of install.

Unfortunately, for some reason, there was no calibration CD in the JL Cleansweep box. Despite Ken acknowledging this oversight, numerous phone calls and emails, without any further replies, I have not received the CD.

I would appreciate it if someone could help with the calibration CD, or if they live in Portland Oregon, drop in and grab one from Ken for me??

Cheers

Scott
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
dmatre
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i Sedan

Maybe you can get what you need in this thread: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=637781

Some folks have reported successfully downloading individual test tones here: http://www.realmofexcursion.com/downloads.htm

Wish I knew more, but hopefully these will start you on your way...

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
bfoolish1339
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Alpine White

CD

Bear with them. Ken is good people and they are usually super busy. Ken prepped me for possible delays before I even made the purchase. Theres a delay even when your trying to spend money. I had the same issue last year w my purchase. High demand = quality products.

If you go to a local shop they may have one u can use (what I wound up doing). My local shopped warned me that anything other than an original cd, downloaded or ripped, may give degraded results. Not sure how accurate that is.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

Ken is amazing, but he's just super busy. I bought their full Stage 2 system with sub and I had some issues with my Mobridge, which was resolved relatively quickly, I am sure he will be able to get you sorted out ASAP. It's also the holidays up here in US.
2007 E92 6MT SGM: MusicarNW Level 2, Procede Rev 2.5, FFTEC/Vishnu LPFP with Flexfuel Sensor and Flash, M3 Offset V701's, WaveTrac LSD, Michelin PSS, Downpipes, M3 Control Arms, TCKline D/A Suspension, LCI Tail lights, Lux AE's, ER Charge Pipe, DCI's, Mtech Front and Rear, M3 Sideskirts, HPF Stage 1 Clutch
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 07:06 AM   #5
cdgatti
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

You can buy the cd on jl site for $10 I believe.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #6
Barney Rubble
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 30 D LCI

thanks for all the help.
I appreciate that Ken is busy. I would have thought tho that he could have organized delivery of a CD to help a customer complete their upgrade. Alternatively he could have zipped test track one for me.
I will look into the above links, even the possible purchase of the CD from JL, even tho I have already paid once for it.
Scott
Appreciate 0