E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Wanted: Chrome/Wheel shop

01-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Wanted: Chrome/Wheel shop

Hey guys,

I recently bought some wheels with a chrome lip and want to have the chrome removed. Unfortunately most shops here don't specialize in removing chrome from wheels and in case they do, they ship them out to Cali because it's cheaper considering a lot of wheels are manufactured in your state.

So does anyone know a reputable shop that can have my chrome lips de-chromed? I'm looking to have them painted/powdercoated gloss black so they'd need to be done quite well to get a flawless paint job. They are 3 piece wheels and I may be able to disassemble them and just ship the lips out.

So if you guys know of any reputable shops that may be willing to do this, please give me their name and/or phone number and I'll give them a call.

Thanks.

Last edited by Game; 01-30-2013 at 02:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
black'n'redE92
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i

http://www.pacrims.com/

I have used them twice to have my wheels powdercoated gloss black. The finish was outstanding, first set was in excellent after 3 years. I've had my second set for about 3 months, and they still look as good as when I put them on.

'08 E92~ Black Saphire Metalic~Coral Red Interior~Brushed Aluminum Trim~ Black Kidney Grilles~ JB4 G5 Board~Powder Coated Black 189's~Blacked Out Roundels~ 20% Tint All The Way Around~BMS DCI~8K Angel Eyes~M Tech Side Skirts~Smoked Side Markers~15MM/12MM BMS Wheel Spacers
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by black'n'redE92 View Post
http://www.pacrims.com/

I have used them twice to have my wheels powdercoated gloss black. The finish was outstanding, first set was in excellent after 3 years. I've had my second set for about 3 months, and they still look as good as when I put them on.
Thank you.

I'll give them a call tomorrow.