Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Wheel options E92 328xi

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

12-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
IanM2
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi Coupe

Wheel options E92 328xi

Newish to the forum. Who else has experience upgrading/switching to a wider stance. Be it factory options or aftermarket, I am not a huge fan of the base model wheel that came factory on my car.

If I missed a sticky in the wheel tire sub forum I'll be prepared with a flame suit

-Ian
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 08:02 AM   #2
HARDCORam
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 328xi

Ian,
I just bought a couple sets myself, I personally like the style 95s if you're looking for an oem look. You see a lot of concave stuff on our cars, like the avant garde m355 etc and the v710s. I just picked up a set of rc10s and some miro stp 3s mostly because the money was right and i wanted something different. But if I had to pick, my all time favorite on our cars would be the miro 111, that's a good look imo.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #3
Nitrous Garage
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i / E92 328i / E60 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanM2 View Post
Newish to the forum. Who else has experience upgrading/switching to a wider stance. Be it factory options or aftermarket, I am not a huge fan of the base model wheel that came factory on my car.

If I missed a sticky in the wheel tire sub forum I'll be prepared with a flame suit

-Ian
Hey Ian,

What style and size of wheel are you looking for? I can help you with some choices if you help me narrow down to a certain type There are full face, lips, multi spokes, 5 spokes, forged, the list goes on haha
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

EC-7's are a good look on the e92 chassis, and the weight savings are very noticeable!

Concave 17" ARC-8's are also popular on e92s for those looking to save on tire cost, and have the ability to run a squared setup to rotate tires.