E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Redline Speed Worx (RSW) Presents: SHOP LIFE

05-20-2015, 11:06 AM   #155
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, Audi SQ5, SL65 AMG

A busy start to this Wednesday, customer dropped his Ferrari 355 off with our Team this morning to get the drivers side headlight properly repaired!

BMW Service & Repair is one of our Team's specialties! Today we are getting the X5's engine valve covers replaced to ensure a stop to a pesky oil leak!

NNJR PCA Member's 911 getting it's suspension dialed in & aligned on our Hunter Engineering Hawkeye System!
Need suspension adjustment, corner balancing, or an alignment? Call our Service Team today! (908) 223-7477

The Service Team is completing a FULL Pre Purchase Inspection on this 3 Series BMW.

If you are looking at a new vehicle, whether it be a sports car, family hauler, or daily driver and want the added piece of mind during the purchase process do not hesitate to contact our experts today to schedule a PPI for any potential vehicle purchase! (908) 223-7477

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2015, 08:32 AM   #156
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Commuter, Daily Driver, Weekend Cruiser, or Track Toy the RSW Service Team can take care of whatever your needs may be. This morning our technicians are completing a complete maintenance service on this Porsche 997.1 Track Prepped NNJR PCA Club Racer!

Remember, Proper Maintenance = Happy Ownership!

We here for you, let us know how our TEAM can help! (908) 223-7477 or www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

Appreciate 0
      05-22-2015, 10:27 AM   #157
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Who's ready for the up-coming Holiday weekend!? We can tell you the owner of this 200 mile Audi S5 is wasting no time! This morning the RSW Service Team is getting this 3.0T a bit more power with the help of an APR, LLC. Stage 1 ECU Upgrade!

For all your European Tuning needs, our Experts have a solution for you! www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

The M278 equipped SL550 is receiving a compliment of upgrades from our Performance Partner Weistec Engineering.

Today our Team will be increases the vehicle HP output to 540HP / 615 TQ via an ECU Upgrade, Spark Plug Upgrade, and High Flow Air Filter Set!

Looking to increase the performance of your Mercedes Benz / AMG, contact our experts today. (908) 223-7477

Sometimes our team works on special projects. This CTS-V is one of such builds. We have completed a full CNC Cylinder head upgrade, Ported Supercharger & Snout, Suspension, Brakes, and got a fresh set of rubber on a newly powder coated set of stock wheels! Not bad for 600+ WHP. . .

On the other end of the shop this morning our Service Team is completing a full inspection & four wheel alignment on this 129 Chassis SL500.

Whether it is New, Used, or OLD our Team has both the correct tooling and experience to ensure our customer's enjoy a pleasurable relationship with their fine European vehicle.

For all your Mercedes Benz Maintenance, Service, & Repair call to speak with our Service Team today! (908) 223-7477

Another almost new Audi is in the shop for an APR, LLC. Stage 1 ECU Upgrade.

This TT-S will be gaining +50HP/TQ in the matter of a few minutes via the Direct Port ECU Tuning our Service Team is currently performing!

"An executive missile that combines the grace of a Rolls-Royce with the pace of a Ferrari, the S63 AMG is a high-performance version of Mercedes' sophisticated and sumptuous S-Class full-size luxury sedan."

... rocket ships need proper maintenance and the RSW Team is here to service their needs as well!

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2015, 09:12 AM   #158
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Good Morning! We hope everyone enjoyed the long Holiday weekend. We have some news to share with you all, if you follow us on Instagram you will already know . . .
The RSW Service Team presents to you our new project Shop Car the 2015 BMW Mineral White M4.

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2015, 10:42 AM   #159
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Our Team LOVES feedback whether it's Good or Bad. It ensures that we actively work to provide the highest levels of service to our clients. Here is a recent review we received over the holiday weekend!

scotth, BUFFALO, NY

"I wrote on the Garden State Euros facebook page looking for a tune, and after saying I would call some of the options, and then seeing they were recommended, I left a message on their website asking questions. They took initiative and called me about the tune, and I scheduled an appointment 2 days later. On the way to my appointment, I was bringing a friend who took long to get ready, so I called them and asked if I could shift my appointment back, they said it was not a problem at all and accommodations were made. I dropped off my car for a tune and the staff were right there and friendly. They explored options and gave me an estimate I promptly signed for, and then my car was taken into the shop and tuned. The shop owner greeted me when it was done and I paid for my tune, very nice man. He gave me my instructions and I was off. I left my phone there, and my friend called it 5 minutes after we left and he answered saying I left it there, and when I arrived he walked out to hand it to me. Great place, nice employees and clean facility."

. . . Thank you Scott, we truly appreciate the kind words, and look forward to working with you on future projects!

We have over 300+ REAL Customer Reviews, Click Here to View More Now!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 09:19 AM   #160
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

The RSW Service Team is built upon people who love their vehicles, not to mention love YOUR vehicle as much as YOU do.

If you care about your car, truck, or SUV, and are looking for a dedicated team of professionals, please let us know what we can do for you! (908) 223-7477 or www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

Good Morning! Is everyone looking forward to another hot & humid day today? Luckily for the owner of this Jaguar XK R it's perfect convertible weather!

Audi B8.5 S4 receiving an upgraded supercharger pulley & ECU upgrade from APR, LLC. this afternoon. Nothing better than MORE HP / TQ before the 3-day Holiday weekend!

VW CC R-Line in for APR, LLC. Stage 1 ECU Upgrade along with a complete four wheel alignment this morning!

VW MK6 GTI in the shop this fine Tuesday for a new Clutch package as well as Rear Main Seal replacement! ‪#‎keepitrunning‬

Audi Allroad receiving a much need brake system overhaul this afternoon!

The RSW Service Team is starting Wednesday off with Porsche Service & Repair! Our certified technicians are here to help with all our clients' needs when it comes to Maintenance or Performance on their air or water-cooled 911!

Our Team has a very "interesting" vehicle on the alignment rack this morning. It has a monster turbocharger on it, and we are told it runs 9 second 1/4 mile times!

The owner of this Audi B8 S4 had previously upgraded the front brake package to that of what is standard equipment on the Audi RS5. Now taking it a step further by upgrading the Booster & Master to properly power the much larger 6 Piston Brembo BBK!

Speaking of air-cooled, how about this classic VW Beetle in the shop for repairs today!

Just a few VW MK6 GTI's in for Maintenance, Service, and Upgrades this morning at RSW! Lube, Oil, Filter Services, Carbon Cleanings, APR, LLC. Performance Goodies, you name it our Team has you covered!

Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 07:58 AM   #161
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Our BMW M4 received a set of FlowForm FF01 in Gloss Black on Friday as well as a set of H&R Sport Springs while we wait for our KW suspensions Coilover Setup to arrive.

Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 08:58 AM   #162
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

The RSW Service Team is getting this Porsche 997.1 Track Car ready for the weekend's up-coming activities!

Tis the season for sticky rubber & race tracks! Need a set of TRACK wheels Mounted & Balanced? The RSW Service Team has the latest in state of the art Tire Equipment from Hunter Engineering at our 11,000 sq. ft. Facility located in Green Brook, New Jersey!

Call us now to schedule your appointment! (908) 223-7477

The 2.7T S4 and it's big brother the 4.0T S6 both in the shop today for SERVICE. Remember Proper Maintenance = Happy Ownership! Give our Team a call today and let us know what we can do for you!

VW 2.0T Cylinder Head in the Lab today for assembly.

Looks like our new BMW M4 is receiving its' first round of upgrades this afternoon!

It's Friday and the Team isn't stopping! Audi S3 in this afternoon for an APR, LLC. ECU Upgrade! RSW is New Jersey's APR Technician Center with over 600+ ECU Upgrades performed over the years! Need a tune, Give us a call today! (9098) 223-7477

Pontiac G8 in for suspension setup and full four wheel alignment on our Hunter Engineering Company Corporate In-Ground Hawkeye Alignment Rack!
Need an alignment, want to talk specs, or corner balancing call our experts today.

The Summer Heat is coming, is your vehicle's Air Conditioning System ready? Call our Service Team today for a complete system operations check over! (908) 223-7477 or Schedule Online at www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

(2) More Shots of our M4 from over the weekend! How do you all like the FF01's?

Very Clean Mercedes Benz S Class in the shop this morning to take care of a few maintenance related items to put a stop to a pesky oil leak! If your fine european vehicle is leaving spot in your driveway our Service Team can help with that and we are only a phone call away! (908) 223-7477

Audi B7 RS4 is getting a complete suspension upgrade today with the RSW Service Team. The tired factory DRC system is being replaced with KW suspensions Variant 3 Adjustable Coilovers in addition to a set of SPC Upper Adjustable Control Arms!

Audi V8 R8 in for diagnostics & repairs today. The vehicle has a substantial coolant leak, and our Team of certified technicians is working towards resolving the issue so that the owner can get back to enjoying his vehicle!

The guys are busy busy this afternoon, just the way we like it!
... wait a second, one of the things here doesn't quite belong.

Time for diagnostics on this X51 996 Turbo Porsche. Whether your driving a Porsche Street, Track, or Race car the RSW Service Team ALWAYS has time to provide proper diagnostic & repair services regardless if it is during PCA "Race Season" or not.

Need to Schedule An Appointment? Call and speak with one of our experts today! (908) 223-7477

Starting the morning off proper in the shop, repairs continue on the V8 Audi R8. Have a supercar or exotic that needs to be prepared, serviced, or repaired before the Summer contact our Service Team today to schedule your appointment! (908) 223-7477

With the KW Variant 3 Coilover Conversion complete, it's time to set preliminary alignment specs with the SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms on this B7 RS4. The owner will then drive the vehicle for the next few 100 miles, and then return for a complete final four wheel alignment & corner balance!

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2015, 08:30 AM   #163
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Busy start to this Thursday Morning, looks like word is spreading that the RSW Service Team can save our customers 10-20% on maintenance and repairs when compared to your local dealership. Porsche, Mercedes Benz, BMW, or Audi our experienced staff can assist you with all your needs!

www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

Beautiful Yas Marina M3 stopped by for a consultation, such an amazing color. Be on the look out we have a few new Performance Partnerships we will be announcing soon!

VW MK6 GTI paid the RSW Service Team a visit this morning for a full H&R Coilover Upgrade + Installation!

Porsche 997.1 Carrera S receiving both service & a new set of rubber before lunch!

Audi RS5 is receiving a complete suspension makeover today. Full H&R Coilovers, SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms, and a set of BBS-FI's! Should look rather stunning when complete, the Team here is excited to see the outcome.

Porsche 996 Turbo, and Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG both in the shop for Ignition System repairs today. The Flat 6 and the supercharged twin plug V8 AMG are both getting new spark plugs and coil packs! The RSW Service Team would like to remind you, break downs aren't fun, Proper Maintenance = Happy Ownership!

B8 S4 3.0T Audi currently being equipped with chassis & suspension upgrades from Eurocode Tuning!

Dialing in the new suspension on the Audi RS5 on our Hunter Engineering Company Corporate Alignment Rack!

Yas Marina Blue M3 #2 for today! This YMB M3 is straight off the dealer lot in for KW H.A.S. suspension upgrade as well as spacer installation to get the vehicle's stance set just right!

The Audi RS5 is complete and ready to go back home! How do you like the stance and fitment of the 20" BBS's?
. . . we think its perfect!

The V8 Audi R8's coolant system has been repaired, now it's time to get the suspension dialed back into spec before it's trip back home!

Appreciate 0
      06-09-2015, 02:55 PM   #164
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Purchase a used European Vehicle recently? Do you want a better understanding of what Maintenance Services have and have not been taken care of by prior owners?
Contact our Team today to Schedule an in-depth post purchase inspection, and our dedicated staff will walk you through where your vehicle current stands in terms of required repairs to be expected in the immediate and distant future!
Understanding your vehicle's Cost of Ownership is yet another key to ENJOYABLE Ownership.

Appreciate 0
      06-10-2015, 07:50 AM   #165
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Skilled & Passionate about our Craft, and here to help with all your Automotive needs. Everything we do is to further enhance our customer's experience, we take the word "Team" seriously. From Front to back, start to finish EVERYONE here has your best interests at heart!

Porsche 996 X51 Packaged Turbo is receiving new updated Porsche Coilpacks & Spark Plugs today.

RS7 meet Akrapovic Exhaust System.

Read More:
http://redlinespeedworx.com/audi-rs7-4-0t-akrapovic-exhaust-system/

What do we have here, a 2015 Porsche Turbo S, yup we think so...

The owner purchased a set of HRE's from an online vendor, and was complaining of a very bad high speed vibration in the vehicle at high speed. The RSW Service Team was quickly able to determine the 21" P101's were not balanced properly. Nothing our state of the art Hunter Road Force Touch couldn't resolve. Lesson to learn from this, buy your aftermarket hardware locally where you can receive proper support and backing to your purchases.

Now this beautiful 2015 Porsche Turbo S as it is ready to go back home!

HPDE / Track Season is here, who's fine european auto is in need of a proper alignment & corner balance?

Call us Today to Schedule your appointment! (908) 223-7477

Read About It Here:
http://redlinespeedworx.com/corner-balance-porsche-993/

Porsche Cayenne is being prep'd for surgery! It's time to get to replacing the old leaking plastic coolant lines underneath the intake manifold with Porsche's updated fully cast aluminum replacement units!

2014 Glacier White B8.5 S4 in the shop this morning for an APR ECU & TCU Upgrade! Our Team considers this a MUST HAVE if you own a non third pedal S4!

Have questions on either of the Two APR, LLC. Upgrades, contact our Experts today! (908) 223-7477

Time to get these tired and failing turbochargers replaced on this N54 powered 3 Series!

If your N54 3 Series is in need of Service, Repair, Diagnostics, or Performance Upgrades do not hesitate to contact our experts today!

www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com or (908) 223-7477

Sneaking in an APR, LLC. Stage 1 ECU Upgrade in before the end of the day on this Audi S7 4.0T. As much as 138 HP and 198 FT-LBS of torque are available through the power band, on and it takes less than an hour from start to finish!

Have questions? We have answers, call us lets chat! (908) 223-7477

Starting our Tuesday Morning off with an install a bit out of the norm. Time for VW EOS to meet it's new trailer hitch. Now you may be asking why in the world would an EOS need a trailer hitch, well not for towing my friends . . . it's all about bicycle transportation!

Whether you need a bolt-in hitch assembly on your sedan for a bike rack or for towing with your X5 the RSW Service Team has you covered!

Need an install, drop us a line at www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

It's been an Audi B8 Chassis Type of day thus far in the shop. All level of Service & Repair going down now! We wrench on the B8 A4, A5, S4, S5 on a daily basis, if you have questions on Maintenance Schedules or Performance Upgrades we are here to HELP!

Give our Service Team a ring at the shop and they will be happy to work with you to establish a path to enjoyable ownership on all levels! (908) 223-7477

GT-R in for an alignment this afternoon with the RSW Service Team. Regardless of your vehicle make & model our state of the art Hunter Engineering Company Corporate Hawkeye Alignment System has the ability to provide precision alignments for ALL vehicles!

Golf R is getting a touch of suspension work to accommodate for its' new wheels!

Yesterday afternoon we had a MK6 Golf R in the shop for a bit of a transformation. Here is the "after" shot! Both our Team, and the owner are very happy with the result.

Everyone here at RSW is passionate about all things automotive, and we are amped that Dan was able to see his vision through to completion on his VW!

Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #166
Hierlevelz
Captain
Rep
Drives: 11 AW E9X M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALES@RSW View Post
The RSW Service Team is getting this Porsche 997.1 Track Car ready for the weekend's up-coming activities!

Tis the season for sticky rubber & race tracks! Need a set of TRACK wheels Mounted & Balanced? The RSW Service Team has the latest in state of the art Tire Equipment from Hunter Engineering at our 11,000 sq. ft. Facility located in Green Brook, New Jersey!

Call us now to schedule your appointment! (908) 223-7477

The 2.7T S4 and it's big brother the 4.0T S6 both in the shop today for SERVICE. Remember Proper Maintenance = Happy Ownership! Give our Team a call today and let us know what we can do for you!

VW 2.0T Cylinder Head in the Lab today for assembly.

Looks like our new BMW M4 is receiving its' first round of upgrades this afternoon!

It's Friday and the Team isn't stopping! Audi S3 in this afternoon for an APR, LLC. ECU Upgrade! RSW is New Jersey's APR Technician Center with over 600+ ECU Upgrades performed over the years! Need a tune, Give us a call today! (9098) 223-7477

Pontiac G8 in for suspension setup and full four wheel alignment on our Hunter Engineering Company Corporate In-Ground Hawkeye Alignment Rack!
Need an alignment, want to talk specs, or corner balancing call our experts today.

The Summer Heat is coming, is your vehicle's Air Conditioning System ready? Call our Service Team today for a complete system operations check over! (908) 223-7477 or Schedule Online at www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

(2) More Shots of our M4 from over the weekend! How do you all like the FF01's?

Very Clean Mercedes Benz S Class in the shop this morning to take care of a few maintenance related items to put a stop to a pesky oil leak! If your fine european vehicle is leaving spot in your driveway our Service Team can help with that and we are only a phone call away! (908) 223-7477

Audi B7 RS4 is getting a complete suspension upgrade today with the RSW Service Team. The tired factory DRC system is being replaced with KW suspensions Variant 3 Adjustable Coilovers in addition to a set of SPC Upper Adjustable Control Arms!

Audi V8 R8 in for diagnostics & repairs today. The vehicle has a substantial coolant leak, and our Team of certified technicians is working towards resolving the issue so that the owner can get back to enjoying his vehicle!

The guys are busy busy this afternoon, just the way we like it!
... wait a second, one of the things here doesn't quite belong.

Time for diagnostics on this X51 996 Turbo Porsche. Whether your driving a Porsche Street, Track, or Race car the RSW Service Team ALWAYS has time to provide proper diagnostic & repair services regardless if it is during PCA "Race Season" or not.

Need to Schedule An Appointment? Call and speak with one of our experts today! (908) 223-7477

Starting the morning off proper in the shop, repairs continue on the V8 Audi R8. Have a supercar or exotic that needs to be prepared, serviced, or repaired before the Summer contact our Service Team today to schedule your appointment! (908) 223-7477

With the KW Variant 3 Coilover Conversion complete, it's time to set preliminary alignment specs with the SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms on this B7 RS4. The owner will then drive the vehicle for the next few 100 miles, and then return for a complete final four wheel alignment & corner balance!

My buddy Rich owns the RSME RS4. Says he was pleased with the attention to detail. Stance on his car looks fantastic.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2015, 11:48 AM   #167
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

As part of Redline Speed Worx, LLP (RSW) Service Team’s effort to offer services for all of our clientele, we are now offering track inspections for all sanctioning bodies. Whether it’s SCCA, NASA, PCA, etc we are willing and able to inspect your vehicle before your track outing.

Read More:
http://redlinespeedworx.com/track-day-tech-inspections/

Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 10:47 AM   #168
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

For the past 7 years we have spent everyday, every week, every month maintaining, servicing, and repairing vehicles which our customers' love dearly.

Our entire Team appreciates the trust you have bestowed in us in additional to the support we have received over the years to allow us to get to where we are today.

Thank you.

[

Of all the components on the car, the single most important is the tire. Regardless of the car you drive the tire is the one piece that actually touches the road.

Keeping the tire in proper contact with the road surface is the goal when it comes to vehicle alignments. Maintaining proper suspension alignment play a large part in the performance of your vehicle

When was the last time your vehicle was aligned properly? If you can't remember, give our Service Team a call or shoot us an e-mail!
(908) 223-7477 or info@REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

Time for a front Brake Package Upgrade for this new 2015 Audi B8.5 3.0T S4. Should make a nice difference on the track!

Whether your in need of a complete Big Brake Caliper Upgrade, or just more aggressive pads and SS Brake Lines, the RSW Service Team has you covered!

Keeping the OEM+ vibe going strong on this Audi RS5, today we are installing a set of factory e-code headlights.

Who let the Snake in the shop!? Time to get the clutch assembly replaced on this GT500!

Today's Repair & Performance grind begins with upgrades for this Porsche 997.2 Turbo owned by a local PCA member!

Time to get this E39 5 Series BMW back into tip-top mechanical shape! Our team truly enjoys bringing this super clean older BMW back to life. This 5 Series is going to make a great daily driver for the owner, whom we've heard is working on getting himself into a Porsche Track Toy!

Audi MKI TT is receiving a diagnostic session this morning to hopefully resolve a rather serious rough running condition which is preventing it's owner from properly enjoying the vehicle.

Is your Audi not operating at it's best? Give our Service Team a call today and see what we can do for you! (908) 223-7477

We are happy to announce on this fine Friday morning that in the VERY near future we will be offering pick up & delivery services!

If you are interested in scheduling contact our Service Team today. (908) 223-7477
... on another note, if you are a designer and would like to work with us on designing a vinyl wrap for our new ATC Hauler get in touch!

Another Busy Day. All manner of Service, Repair, and Performance going on in the shop today which is just the way we like it!

Dialing in the alignment on this C6 Corvette this morning. Proper alignment specifications equal proper tire contact with the road, thus yielding better traction!

Engine Timing Chain Overhaul Service on this MK5 R32 today here at RSW.

Is your 3.2L VR in need of a Timing Chain Service? Contact our Service Team today for pricing on the MK4 & MK5 platforms! (908) 223-7477

Proper track preparations ensure two things:

1. You have a great time.
2. You have a great time SAFELY.

This BMW E36 M3 is getting a complete once over by our Team today. Suspension component replacement in the front end, brake fluid service, and full four wheel alignment to get the new systems properly dialed in to the owner's specifications.
Do you have an event coming? Give us a call and let us know what we can do to help! (908) 223-7477

Suspension setup time for this Porsche Cayman S. Give the RSW Service Team a call for all your Specialty Alignment & Corner Balancing needs! (908) 223-7477

Appreciate 0
      06-22-2015, 09:21 AM   #169
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

The RSW Service Team is starting the morning off in the LAB wrenching on a 4.2L V8 Timing Chain Engine from last week's Audi B7 S4 Avant project.

Need engine repair and/or replacement? Call our Experts today to discuss your options! (908) 223-7477.

Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 04:15 PM   #170
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Redline Speed Worx (RSW) is proud to announce our newest partnership: Dinan Engineering! RSW is now your premier location in New Jersey for all Dinan BMW Performance Sales & Installations.

We believe that every BMW driver deserves the opportunity to get the most from their car. From faster acceleration to improved cornering capabilites and stopping power, Dinan takes the guess-work out of creating the high performance BMW of the enthusiasts dreams with compete, balanced performance systems.

Read More:
http://redlinespeedworx.com/new-jersey-dinan-performance-center-redline-speed-worx-rsw/

Appreciate 0
      06-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #171
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

The True Audi Enthusiast loves nothing more than an Avant! The RSW Service Team currently has (3) B7 S4 V8 Powered Wagon's at the shop! This fine beauty is receiving a complete front end rebuild today in addition to a full drivetrain fluid flush service!

Own one? Call our experts today and ask how we can save you 10-20% on maintenance when compared to your local dealership! (908) 223-7477 or shoot us an e-mail at info@redlinespeedworx.com

The Service Team is pumped on the outcome of the Milltek Sport Exhaust System Upgrade on this New Audi SQ5, it truly adds to the aggressive factory styling! We're working on getting sound clip of the system put together!

If you own an Audi SQ5 3.0T and would like to increase both its' visual styling & performance contact our experts today for a consultation! (908) 223-7477

Shop is currently full of VW's and Audi's receiving all manner of Service, Repair, and Performance by our Team of experts.

Audi S3 2.0T MQB in the shop first thing this morning for an APR, LLC. Stage 1 ECU Upgrade!

The APR Stage I ECU Upgrade is designed to work without requiring other changes to the vehicle’s hardware. With the ECU Upgrade alone, APR’s Calibration Experts measured higher peak figures of 379 ft-lbs of torque and 354 horsepower with 93 octane fuel.

Contact our Service Team today to schedule your appointment! (908) 223-7477

APR, LLC. Stage 3 Supercharged Audi B7 RS4 is receiving a set of KW suspensions Variant 3 Coilovers today along with SPC Adjustable Upper Front Control Arms.

Does your RS4 need our Team's loving touch? Reach out to us!

Audi B7 S4 Avant #2 being prepped for surgery. This lovely V8 powered wagon is going to be receiving a heart transplant. We have a brand new Audi Long Block awaiting installation....

What better way to start a Friday then buy modifying Brand New Audi's! Straight from the Dealer to receive a Milltek Sport Exhaust System Upgrade!

991 Porsche Carrera stopped in this morning for a Performance Consultation. Want to speak with our experts to determine the best path of upgrades for your vehicle while ensuring to stay within your budget?

Give us a call and setup up a consult today! (908) 223-7477

Audi B8.5 S4 2.0T #2 for today, this fine sedan is going from stock to APR, LLC. Stage 2+ in a single visit. Call an speak with one of our experts today to learn about the best bang-for-your-buck upgrades on the 3.0T!

What's yellow and goes bump / thump in the night?

. . . well a V10 Lamborghini with a dead miss on several cylinders, RSW Service Team to the rescue!

This Gallardo received a complete ignition system service as it was badly in need of a new set of plugs, and was still utilizing the original coil packs!

Our Team is getting this BMW's suspension back into specification on our Hunter Hawkeye In-Ground Alignment System!

APR Stage 3+ GTX 2.0T Passat with a built motor in the shop today for diagnostics. We were not involved in the "build" of this VW, but the owner did reach out to us to work with him to resolve a few underlying issues.

Our favorite color Audi S3 to come into the shop thus far. Today this MQB 2.0T will be receiving an APR, LLC. Stage 1 ECU Upgrade along with an APR Carbon Fiber Intake System!

APR, LLC. 2.0T TSI K04 equipped B8.5 A5 soon to be receiving an E85 ECU Tune. OH YEA!

We are no longer charging any Labor Fees for Newly Purchased APR ECU Upgrades through June 30th, 2015. This promotion does not apply to ECU updates or re-flashes. Tag a friend that needs more Horsepower from their VW, Audi, or Porsche!

Schedule your Appointment Online Now or Call us (908) 223-7477!
http://redlinespeedworx.com/schedule-an-appointment/

BMW E46 M3, Audi B7 RS4, BMW F82 M4. . . Whats your pick?

Having a boring Wednesday morning sitting at your desk staring at TPS reports? Well, the RSW Service Team has your daily dose of horsepower, twin turbocharged luxury euro's on tap this AM for SERVICE!

Another Happy BMW F82 M4 Owner on the streets of New Jersey! Proper springs & wheel spacers truly give the F8x M3 / M4 the proper OEM+ stance. Maybe a few Dinan Engineering upgrades next?

Appreciate 0
      06-26-2015, 07:59 AM   #172
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Starting our Friday morning with chassis setup on this BMW E46 M3. Nothing better than a vehicle with perfect 50/50 cross weights!

If you would like your vehicle's suspension properly tuned & setup give our Service Team a call! (908) 223-7477

Learn More:
http://redlinespeedworx.com/corner-b...-announcement/

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 11:31 AM   #173
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

We were in the shop this past Saturday getting a customer's Alpine White F82 M4 setup on it's new H&R Springs as well as it's new HRE R101's, thought it would be the prefect opportunity to snap some photos with our mineral white M4!

View the Complete Album on our Flickr Page Here!
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2015, 09:13 AM   #174
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

How does everyone feel about the new C7 Z06? We're mixing it up a bit here on this fine Friday!

The New Shoes have arrived for Project Tire Slayer. HRE Performance Wheels

Audi RS4 has traveled down from Massachusetts for engine oil consumption testing in addition to electrical system diagnostics & repair!
Redline Speed Worx, LLP is New Jersey's Independent Audi Service & Repair Specialist! Call us now to speak with our Experts! (908) 223-7477 or visit us online www.REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

Fiat's true pocket rocket, the Abarth is in the shop today for a complete KW Variant 1 Coilover Suspension Upgrade! We are loving this thing!
Need help deciding the best path of upgrades on your vehicle? Contact the RSW Service Team and schedule a consultation today!

Looking for Maintenance, Service, Repair, or Performance enhancements for your BMW? The Team at Redline Speed Worx, LLP (RSW) carries top line components for the entire spectrum of models.
Contact us today to see what we can do for you! (908) 223-7477 or E-mail info@REDLINESPEEDWORX.com

New Audi S3 in for a make over this morning. It will be receiving a set of H&R Springs & wheel spacers to give it a bit of a more aggressive stance. In addition our Team is upgrading the vehicle to APR, LLC. Stage 1 + APR Carbon Fiber MQB Intake!

BMW E90 M3 in the shop being prep'd for surgery. The S65 V8 engine will soon be receiving a new set of rod bearings along with upgraded ARP Rod bolts!

Audi B8.5 3.0T S4 receiving an APR, LLC. Supercharger Pulley Upgrade today!
For those demanding more torque, The APR Supercharger Pulley Upgrade is the answer. Spinning the supercharger faster increases air flow and effectively doubles the low-end gains of Stage I. The gain in torque is felt immediately, but the results are present from beginning to end adding up to 80ft-lbs and 108 horsepower at all four wheels!

Tear down has begun on this Jetta GLI as it is being prepared for forged engine internals, a valve spring upgrade, and APR, LLC. Stage 3 Turbocharger system upgrade!
Talk about killing ten birds with one stone! Do it right, do it once! Have questions on upgrading your VW with APR's industry leading components? Contact our Experts today! (908) 223-7477

Time for an exhaust system upgrade on this fine 997.2 Porsche!

On this morning's edition of whats going down in the LAB:
VW GLI 2.0T TSI engine receiving forged internals & valve train upgrade in preparation for the new APR, LLC. Stage 3 Turbocharger System upgrade!

Engine Overhaul's are in-progress in the operating room as well this morning. Just about to pull the factory rod bearings down out of this E90 4-door M3!

Own an S65 V8 equipped E9x BMW M3? Have questions about when you should be expecting to perform this service? Call our experts today! (908) 223-7477

Appreciate 0
      07-08-2015, 12:04 PM   #175
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

We currently have this beautiful Porsche 911 964 in the shop this week. The vehicle is in for a complete inspection, and suspension tuning!

After a LONG wait time on parts to arrive, everything is finally at the shop for the much anticipated build of the Audi S3 which we have had the pleasure of keeping safe in our showroom! Stay tuned for updates!

Biturbo V8 Audi RS6 in the shop for the next week for engine out major service. More on this later in the week!

Time for a pre-fight weighing for this 911 on our scales.

The E90 4-Door M3 is ready to hit the streets after it's rod bearing replacement! This fine BMW has 60,000 miles on it, and the bearings were in need of replacement. If you are racking up miles on your E9x S65 V8 equipped M3 and have questions about when you should be expecting to complete this service give the RSW Service Team a call today, we are here to help! (908) 223-7477

Learn More About this Service:
http://redlinespeedworx.com/bmw-s65-v8-m3-rod-bearing-service/

APR Stage 3 GTX Audi TT-S is receiving an Integrated Engineering Newly Released 2.0T FSI Intake Manifold upgrade this morning!

The Integrated Engineering 2.0T FSI/TSI/TFSI intake manifold was carefully designed to provide an effective power increase across the entire rpm range with no loss in low-end power or spool time, with the ability to be used on any turbo setup, including the stock turbo. We have incorporated several motorsport features into this intake manifold, making it outperform the factory unit, as well as other aftermarket manifolds available.

Contact the RSW Service Team today for purchasing inquiries! (908) 223-7477

Choose your weapon wisely! E63 AMG / SL65 AMG / BMW M4 / BMW M3. Three have great power adders, while the 4th carries the sweet note of a naturally aspirated race inspired V8.

We have been running at full speed in the shop for the past few weeks, and the RSW Service Team loves it!

Final assembly going down NOW on this Audi build!

Appreciate 0
      07-15-2015, 11:46 AM   #176
SALES@RSW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

We have another APR, LLC. GTX Stage 3 TTRS coming together today! Customer traveled to us all the way from Ohio.

Word on the street today this fine Porsche 991 GT3 is receiving a new pair of shoes courtesy of our friends at HRE Performance Wheels

The Weistec Engineering Supercharged E63 AMG is in the shop this morning to Lube, Oil, Filter Service, as well as to install a new set of IPA 19" FF01 FlowForm Wheels!

This afternoon is going to be interesting to say the least for the Porsche 991 GT3 that is sitting in the shop don't you think HRE Performance Wheels?

A VERY clean Audi B7 A4 has received a very fine set of RECARO Automotive Sportster CS's. The RSW Service Team is an AUTHORIZED Center for all Recaro Automotive Street / Track / Race Installations!
Contact our Team of Experts today to discuss a seating upgrade for your vehicle! (908) 223-7477

BMW E90 getting a complete DCT Transmission Service as well as a new set of springs this morning. Don't mind our Trailer in the background as it is receiving a complete wrap today as well!

Being able to provide our customers with industry leading products is something our entire Team takes great pride in. But what we love even more is ensuring we have the absolute best equipment to provide the highest levels of SERVICE to back our product sales.

The RSW Service Team trust's Hunter Engineering Company Corporate when it comes time to Mount & Balance these beautiful 21" HRE Performance Wheels Forged Monoblok P101 Centerlocks. Our Hunter Revolution & Roadforce Touch ensure's a proper installation procedure, and a happy client!

A sneak peak at one of the new projects that will be at ///Mpact East at Pocono Raceway tomorrow!

The RSW Service Team is back in the shop after a great time at MPACT Motorsport Festival this past weekend at Pocono Raceway. We have a great time and look forward to next year!
We brought out an assortment of German Muscle Cars to mix it up at this predominently "BMW" event.

VW & Audi fans, a few of these project vehicles will also be on display at this weekend's up-coming Waterfest: The VW & Audi Car Show and Motorsport Event

Appreciate 0