E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > REALLY desperate? I'm looking for SoCal lease w/ special condition

01-23-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
TheBreak
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

REALLY desperate? I'm looking for SoCal lease w/ special condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi,

This deal may better suit those who are really desperate to get out of their leases as they can no longer afford the car or REALLY want to get something new.

I'm looking to immediately take over someones lease PAYMENTS, while leaving the car in your name. I need a daily driver to take my S2000's place as its just way to small and hardcore to drive downtown and back to The Valley every single day. BMW doesn't want to finance me at a realistic interest rate unless I get rid of the S2000 and I don't want to do that, I'll turn it into a track car.

So this is an excellent opportunity for someone to relieve themselves of the monthly payments on their 335i, but still build their credit.
I won't go into details here in public, but I have a long time stable job and make plenty of money so affording the car is no problem. I may even consider adding a bonus to the monthly payment to help you out in your desperate times.
I will keep the car until the end of the lease term and then you would just return it like normal (unless I decide to buy it from you before that), having kept your credit clean and on-time and freeing up your cash flow.
I will pay for full coverage insurance on the car, and send you proof of insurance.

SO if someone is open to this and drop their payment, I'm looking for the following:

- Black or White E92/E90 335i
- Steptronic
- Navigation
- Comfort Access
- Sport Pkg
- Premium Pkg
- Park Distance Control
- Sirius

Looking for someone local here in SoCal obviously, I live in the valley (woodland hills).

So... this might be a long shot, it might be not. I know if I was desperate I'd be looking for someone to do this kind of deal so there's gotta be more people like me out there.

PM me or email me: slapagoldfish@gmail.com

Thanks guys

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
WOW HORRIBLE IDEA to leave it in their names still.. a big nonono.... oh man!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
next thing you know you're arrested coz YOUR car under YOUR name is caught full of drugs coming from mexico or something. NONONO
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 02:05 AM   #4
TheBreak
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
next thing you know you're arrested coz YOUR car under YOUR name is caught full of drugs coming from mexico or something. NONONO
yes, because a car is under your name all of a sudden you are held responsible. durrr
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 07:52 AM   #5
anerbe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Red E90M 6MT

and what is the e55? your beach house car in the cayman islands?

if you have the "stable" job and are not hard pressed for money, buy one yourself. Im sure you can walk into a dealership and leave with a lease faster than doing transactions over an internet forum.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #6
PoweredByRICE
Elitist
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 Xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBreak View Post
. BMW doesn't want to finance me at a realistic interest rate unless I get rid of the S2000 and I don't want to do that, I'll turn it into a track car.

Bullshit. Auto loans are way easier to get then house loans. All that matters is your credit score. If you have a high credit score, you can get whatever the fuck you want.

Example, I have a friend who is self-employed who makes $11,400 a year, but his credit score is over 750. He drives a Escalade with a payment of $900a month for 5 years. You do the math, how can he afford that?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
Sal@AUTOcouture
Rep
Drives: M760xi

get a co-signer
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #8
turbocoins
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z06, '07 MKZ

This is the worst possible idea. There's no way anyone would be naive enough to agree to this.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2008, 11:58 AM   #9
Jsnscot
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3

I think you're full of it because I have an 06 RSX in my name and zero problem leasing my new 335i last week.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #10
myfirstbmw335i
myfirstbmw335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i 6-Speed, NAV, Sport

You should be banned from this site....Just because you can't get financed "at a reasonable rate", you are asking someone to take all the risk for you just to get out from under a payment they can no longer afford....That person would be better off having their car repossessed than to risk the liability of your ignorance and selfish behavior.....

my .02
      01-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #11
money99
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i

hang him!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
SantaClawz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

lol this forum is the best.

ROLLING STOCK
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #13
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Wow
Kinda sad
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 01:04 AM   #14
TheBreak
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstbmw335i View Post
You should be banned from this site....Just because you can't get financed "at a reasonable rate", you are asking someone to take all the risk for you just to get out from under a payment they can no longer afford....That person would be better off having their car repossessed than to risk the liability of your ignorance and selfish behavior.....

my .02
yes, because they dont have any free will and this thread will definitely force anyone reading it to succumb to my wishes.

this forum is full of children, jesus christ. you are all sensitive little punks.
hopefully i find a group of people on this forum with some more brain matter so that i can have someone to talk too once i get my 335i.
you guys act like babies on here, but i guess you are carrying it over from high school and myspace and your wannabe gangsta act when you're out with your worthless friends.

Look how many of you are desperate to get out of your leases because you can't afford the car. Keep flipping that Mcdonalds, you'll get up to my level one day... maybe.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 01:27 AM   #15
TheBreak
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

btw, ive gotten a good amount of emails from people interested in doing this.
like i said in the first post, if i was in this situation then i would rather take the risk of not knowing the person but having it work out, then a guaranteed credit destruction
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 04:59 AM   #16
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

how about i transfer my lease to YOUR name and u pay for it urself under ur own name?!?!

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #17
abmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBreak View Post
yes, because they dont have any free will and this thread will definitely force anyone reading it to succumb to my wishes.

this forum is full of children, jesus christ. you are all sensitive little punks.
hopefully i find a group of people on this forum with some more brain matter so that i can have someone to talk too once i get my 335i.
you guys act like babies on here, but i guess you are carrying it over from high school and myspace and your wannabe gangsta act when you're out with your worthless friends.

Look how many of you are desperate to get out of your leases because you can't afford the car. Keep flipping that Mcdonalds, you'll get up to my level one day... maybe.
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black! Of course people are going to question your idea. No one should even consider this unless they know you personally. Should you be banned? No, but really there are better ways to get into a vehicle if your intentions are good.

Oh and bragging about your "level"? What level are you when can't qualify for a vehicle? I'm guessing level 3 because level 4 is when you do qualify but can't quite afford it and you end up swapping your lease with someone else. There is nothing wrong with "flipping at Mcdonalds" and being a cashier, manager or whatever else doesn't make you a better person. Just like driving a BMW doesn't mean anything!!
      01-27-2008, 05:49 PM   #18
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
hope no body considers this.. for both of their sakes..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #19
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

I will do it. I expect delivery of my car in mid march. Will that work for you?

01-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #20
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Wow. . . Why are you people so concerned with this guys business? If you aren't interested in helping him out you should just stay out of it. He doesn't need all of you ruining his chances at a new car.
There are ways of doing this, legal steps you can take, to insure both parties are covered and nobody gets ripped off. They just need to write up a personal legally binding contract they're both in agreement with and take it to a notory and if anything goes wrong on either side it can be easily taken care of by the proper authorities.
I was going to do this with my last E90. I was desperate to sell and he was desperate to buy however he did not have the best credit and i was willing to help him out.
Really, what can go wrong?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #21
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulBaiLeyx View Post
Wow. . . Why are you people so concerned with this guys business? If you aren't interested in helping him out you should just stay out of it. He doesn't need all of you ruining his chances at a new car.
There are ways of doing this, legal steps you can take, to insure both parties are covered and nobody gets ripped off. They just need to write up a personal legally binding contract they're both in agreement with and take it to a notory and if anything goes wrong on either side it can be easily taken care of by the proper authorities.
I was going to do this with my last E90. I was desperate to sell and he was desperate to buy however he did not have the best credit and i was willing to help him out.
Maybe a lawyer can chime in and tell you if a contract like that would hold up....
      01-27-2008, 09:24 PM   #22
Dragonman4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996tt

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulBaiLeyx View Post
I'm no lawyer, but correct me if I'm mistaken, if it's your name on the lease, even if he pays for it, anything that happens to the car still makes you financially responsible. Even if you both signed a notarized contract stating he'll pay for the payments and anything that happens to the car, if he were to slack on a payment or two, it would still be you the creditors would come after since its under your name. Granted he may be a responsible guy and I'm not going to prejudge him, but the idea sounds like a big financial risk for the person that keeps their name on the lease.

Having said that, maybe, just maybe if you both signed a legally binding contract that said any and all monetary effects regarding the car will be responsible by him, and if he cannot pay for it now, you will pay it, and he must repay me afterwards within a reasonable amount of time, might work. If you want to do that however, I'd say make sure you, as the person keeping your name on the lease, have enough money to cover for the car just in case anything happens. Better to be safe than sorry. I would definitely have a lawyer get involved with the paperwork though.
Appreciate 0