E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Like catching Sasquatch on film, a SUV "keying" caught in progress. (embed)

09-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
TunedM2C
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2

Like catching Sasquatch on film, a SUV "keying" caught in progress. (embed)

A very rare "keying" caught on film. My guess is this guy was either a neighbor of the victim or an anti-SUV activist and this was his only way to express himself.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f9_1221617518
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
Buschy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I had a hummmer, and there are anti hummer activists out there, they are rediculous.
I am sure this guy didnt know whos truck this was, he jsut goes around doing this to hummers,.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

Well at least it's an ugly as hell H2. H1 is where it's at.

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 01:30 AM   #4
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

0ld man was PO'd
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #5
123D-M
Captain
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW 123d M-Sport Coupe

Garage List
Bastard. I suffer enough parking paranoia without seeing this...
2009 123D Coupe | Sedona Red | Black Boston Leather | Brushed Aluminium Trim | Tinted Windows | M-Sport Package | 6M | Comfort Access | Heated Seats | Navigation | Park Distance Front & Rear | USB | Bluetooth | Voice Control | Efficient Dynamics | Rain & Light Sensors | Xenon Lights
My blog: http://urbanemusings.wordpress.com/
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 02:32 AM   #6
BMWDave
Totally Add1cted
Australia
Rep
Drives: X1 Xdrive23d

Garage List
2011 BMW X1 23d  [7.66]
Did anyone else notice the car bay was blue - like a handicap spot? If the "student" that owned the Hummer wasn't disabled, he had it coming. If not, that old man is a right motherf**ker.
      09-19-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
jkp1187
Unindicted co-conspirator
United_States
Rep
Drives: to work, mostly.

Handicap parking spaces (in the U.S., anyway,) usually have a cross-hatch area on one or both sides to permit easier access for people with wheelchairs.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 07:24 AM   #8
Buschy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDave View Post
Did anyone else notice the car bay was blue - like a handicap spot? If the "student" that owned the Hummer wasn't disabled, he had it coming. If not, that old man is a right motherf**ker.

It was not a handicapped parking spot, and NO one has this coming to them.

This was at a high schoool football game and the blue is the school colors.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #9
Lester
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives:

It was probably some guy who has never owned anything bigger than a 4 cylinder, jealousy prevails. Did they catch him? If so - he is liable for damages plus.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #10
BimmerKid87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Ha, I just came across this thread. Southlake is my hood. The kid that owns the Hummer is actually a friend of a friend. He had his own cameras on the Hummer...im not sure if they were in the side mirrors or what, but that's what caught it.

And senior parking spaces can be painted/decorated by the student that owns it...thats prob why it's colored.

ps. Carroll's color is green, not blue.
      09-29-2008, 07:21 AM   #11
minijet
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerKid87 View Post
Ha, I just came across this thread. Southlake is my hood. The kid that owns the Hummer is actually a friend of a friend. He had his own cameras on the Hummer...im not sure if they were in the side mirrors or what, but that's what caught it.

And senior parking spaces can be painted/decorated by the student that owns it...thats prob why it's colored.

ps. Carroll's color is green, not blue.

kinda off topic.
does anyone know where you get get such a surveillance camera system for our car?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2008, 08:19 AM   #12
JKAWB
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 135i Black Sapphire

That's a good way to get an ass beating. I wouldn't call the cops, I'd find that old POS and kick his dentures into the back of his skull.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #13
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by minijet View Post
kinda off topic.
does anyone know where you get get such a surveillance camera system for our car?
haha, scared by the video, eh?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2008, 01:13 PM   #14
mistermojorizin
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

this dude was arrested. he was keying hummers in the area and a hummer owner set up a camera to catch him, if i remember. i think it was at the hummer owner's son's school parking lot.

"KOPEYKA" /// Titanium Silver / Black Leather / Gray Poplar / Sport Package / Premium Package / 6MT / Feb 08 Production
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #15
randomquickness
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996tt

haha, someone could go do that to mine and I wouldn't even notice the scratch! (it's an Army HMMWV)
      10-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #16
rcracer_tx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKAWB View Post
That's a good way to get an ass beating. I wouldn't call the cops, I'd find that old POS and kick his dentures into the back of his skull.
I don't think that would happen there...That community is full of pansies.

On the other hand, that's at my old high school in Southlake, Texas! The person turned himself in after that BTW. The school colors are green, black, and white. Oh, you can paint your reserved parking spot at the school so thats the reason why its blue.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #17
BimmerKid87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer_tx View Post
I don't think that would happen there...That community is full of pansies.
Southlake...pansies? hmmm...i wouldnt say that. (read my post a few posts up, haha)
      10-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #18
rcracer_tx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Southlake...pansies? hmmm...i wouldnt say that.
Everyone from southlake thinks their the hottest shit ever...After spending K-12 in that community I saw it turn from a small community full of nice people into a Community full of pricks with huge egos. They all think they are better than everyone else because they have money.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 11:40 AM   #19
rcracer_tx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Southlake...pansies? hmmm...i wouldnt say that. (read my post a few posts up, haha)
Quote:
What...your from the 'Hood' of Southlake? thats about as harcore as a box full of puppies. You spend allot time in the Ghetto Town Square I'll bet since your such a G? Kids parents are probably suing for emotional distress that this caused their family.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #20
BimmerKid87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
What.. your from the 'Hood' of Southlake? thats harcore . You spend allot time in the Ghetto Town Square I'll bet since your such a G? Kids parents are probably suing for emotional distress that this caused their family.
it was a joke, chill
      10-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #21
BimmerKid87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Everyone from southlake thinks their the hottest shit ever...After spending K-12 in that community I saw it turn from a small community full of nice people into a Community full of pricks with huge egos. They all think they are better than everyone else and are about as street smart as a newborn Crack baby.
I moved to the area after the "change" from nice community to prestigious community full of pricks, and again I have to disagree.

I came from New England so maybe i'm just used to affluence and inflated egos, but Southlake seems very friendly to me. People with money aren't ALL obsessed with themselves...that was quite stereotypical.

I AM hot shit though, so I guess thats why I like it
      10-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #22
BimmerKid87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
When i first remember southlake 1709 was a horrible pothole infested 2 lane road that nobody traveled on and the closest grocery store was in grapevine. It is truly amazing to see how the more upscale a place gets the lower class of people move in. (I'm not meaning financial class)
Yeah, Ive heard from many lifelong residents that its gone from nothing to booming in a very short time. I've only been here about a year and a half, so I didnt get to see the change first hand. I'm met a lot of nice kids here though. Just because someone is cocky doesn't necessarily make them a bad person.

Quote:
It's a stereotype for a reason...Because it's true. You might not see it as it sounds like your home was in a similar community. (I don't know as I've never been to new england, But from your description it sounds like it) Go to a more rural town in Texas and you will see how much friendlier the people are than places like Southlake, Highland Park etc.
It was worse up there..trust me, hah. I've been to some rural Texas towns. To be honest, I cant stand that "friendly southern feel." It's too far removed from what I'm used to. I can understand your frustration though...your small town was essentially taken over for better or for worse.