E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Thinking of custom leather interior...

01-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
HollowPoints
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Thinking of custom leather interior...

I'm looking to replace the leatherette interior in my e90. What would be a ballpark figure to do a full interior in leather of better quality than factory? Seats, headrests, door panels and alcantara headliner. Black leather with silver stitching...

Reason I'm asking here is because I'm a bit skeptical of the quality of work any of the local shops. Any shops in the ny/nj/ct area that does work that is equal to or exceeds factory quality in fitment and stitch work? Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
tofu-
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i Jet Black/Coral Red

might be cheaper to pick up a black interior on the forums and have the stitching redone
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
rollinstone157
Brotographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowPoints View Post
I'm looking to replace the leatherette interior in my e90. What would be a ballpark figure to do a full interior in leather of better quality than factory? Seats, headrests, door panels and alcantara headliner. Black leather with silver stitching...

Reason I'm asking here is because I'm a bit skeptical of the quality of work any of the local shops. Any shops in the ny/nj/ct area that does work that is equal to or exceeds factory quality in fitment and stitch work? Thanks in advance.
If you're looking for something like that, I'd be looking at a custom furniture shop, or Mac Auto Couture (get in touch with them first) http://www.martinoautoconcepts.com/mac.html. And price? A lot.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #4
heemry328i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08' SG E90

hahaha im on the fence on this but going with either all saddle brown with double black stitching or two tone black and leather. try Project M he just finished these seats that im thinking of buying and i need to make up my mind soon, like a day lol.

Their prices are not cheap but quality is A+use oem or high quality materials. saw the lambo interior they finished up and looked sick. here's pics of the oem napa black and brown saddle they just finished up and same leather used for Rolls Royce in the middle and door panels. came out really nice scheme imo and i questioned the color scheme at first and now rethinking about it after seeing the finished product. he was able to gut these out and restitched in 3 days.. not bad time frame for those who will send their oem seats for custom finish
Attached Images

Appreciate 0