E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Yet another Procede installed

05-06-2007, 09:15 AM   #1
painoz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2013 M5

Yet another Procede installed

All,

Was a little skeptical at first (I am very anal about my cars-like most on this board)............never modded a car before, thought there was plenty of power for me stock...........then subscribed to this board and decided I had to see what all the hype was about with procede.

Picked up my car on Thursday, hit the NW Dyno and procede on Saturday (250 miles on the clock).......Dustin-great dude........clean install, no codes.

NO LENGTHY REVIEW HERE...........

Mustang Dyno'd out at +40 HP and +60 TQ. All I can say is night and day difference in the butt dyno! I don't understand people that say they don't feel much of a difference. Car is exponentially more fun to drive now. First gear is useless. 6th pulls like 3rd used too.

If you are having second thoughts, don't! You will be grinning from ear to ear!..

Thanks Vishnu Team.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2007, 09:55 AM   #2
Dr_Dirt
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6AT

I had a similiar experience when I chipped my S4 2.7T. This is why I love twin turbo cars, with a little software you get a car that has diesel pulling torque with V8 horsepower.
It's almost hard to call it a "mod" since you really didn't add or change any mechanical parts. It's a beautiful thing!
Appreciate 0