E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Injen + Stage 2

02-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
smartys
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 e93 335i

Injen + Stage 2

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone here is running the Dinan Stage II flash and the new Injen DCI on 335i's?

I'm getting the stage II done in just over a week, so would be interested in knowing, cause I'm dyyyyyying to get an Injen, it sounds and looks so friggin HOT!!!

Dinan guys stated that they recommend staying with the OEM intake, cause it's "solid" and is good enough for the job for the flash.

They also said Dinan may come out with their own intake in the next few months (which just may be the reason why they're telling me to stay stock)

Anyways, questions are:

1.) Any issues/problems with the Injen and Stage II?
2.) Dealer issues, have they given you grief over the intake or do you take it out every time you have to take the car in for servicing?

Thanks guys......I'm salivating like Pavlov's dog here.....
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #2
MediaHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: everyday

this is non turbo..get better results in FI