E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Limp Limp Limp

02-01-2008, 11:55 AM   #89
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shih View Post
I am sorry for the confusion. I uninstalled the procede to check if that was my car problem instead of procede.
I have an o8 model and v2 runs just fine...just something to check i had problems when i first installed cause when i went to ground the wire on the side by the washer fluid, there was another wire from the engine grounded there also i accidently forgot to put that one back along with the procede...my car was running very poorly with lights everywhere i went nuts trying to find the problem in the wiring of procede. Sometimes it could just be a problem outside the ecu box.
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0