E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > PROcede 10-9 Beta maps now on-line

11-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #133
prich2004
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [0.00]
Maps work great

I bought the Rev. II before the CANBUS integration so over the weekend, I updated the firmware and maps to 10-9. I then upgraded the Proceede to enable the CANBUS integration. After the wires were installed, got the SES light so I checked the wires. The green/white wire was a little loose. Light then went away, but after a minute of driving it came on again. The car still felt strong, but when I got home, I checked and cleared the codes. The codes looked familiar...lots of people throwin the same ones after the CANBUS upgrade, so I cleared them. Codes haven't come back since even after several strong adaptation pulls.

I have stage 1 and 26k mi. on the car and have had no issues (misfires or the like). The car feels like a strong V8, very agressive yet smooth and linear. Great job Shiv.

I want to take the car out to the Baytown raceway next weekend (first time), so if anyone in the Houston area wants to join me, send me a PM!
      12-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #134
bmwgrsv
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i

Does anyone have a PDF manual for the PnP V3 Rev 1 install?? I watched the video and it's pretty good I just would like something in writing to follow if available..

Thanks in advance - modded46 @ gmail.com