E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: Gauging interest - Harrisburg, PA - 2007 328xi wagon, silver, auto, 70K miles

06-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #1
Siper2
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi wagon

Thumbs up FS: Gauging interest - Harrisburg, PA - 2007 328xi wagon, silver, auto, 70K miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,000.00

Item Interest
I bought my 2007 328xi wagon in August 2012 and love it. The car was owned by a couple who had four other cars, and only used the Bimmer for ski trips. It had 48,000 miles at purchase, and presently has just over 70,000 miles. My wife or I use it as a daily driver; presently she's using it.

The car came with the remainder of a CPO warranty, I had an oil change done by BMW when it was due, and also new rear brake rotors and pads as I recall.

I've only done a few minor modifications, and have all original parts, which will sell with the car:

- Black sport kidney grille
- Pico tray (interior)
- Euro sunglass holder (replaces driver's side grab handle)
- Euro rear foglight switch
- OEM spare tire kit, including bag with straps and tools (never used)
- 50% tint on rear doors and hatch

- I bought a Fumoto valve oil drain plug for the car, but haven't needed to change the oil yet, so it's brand new and not installed. Still in the baggie!

Car will come with two sets of tires. The summer tires I put on brand new in late 2012:

- Sport Edition 17" wheels with 225/45-17 Bridgestone Potenza RE970
- OEM 16" wheels with Michelin X-Ice 205/55-16 winter tires (mileage unknown, came with the car - I think they can handle another season)

The only "accident" to speak of, was a deer running out in front of the car, in December 2012. I just barely clipped it, its rear foot hit the front bumper. Put a couple small holes in the bumper, and spidered the paint in several spots. I have an excellent paint/body man who put a brand new OEM bumper skin on the car, for less than the repairs would have cost. So the front bumper skin is professionally painted and installed.

KBB lists value right around $16K at this time, and I'm pretty firm on the price considering that the car is in great shape. I'm currently considering picking up an E36 M3 to try out.

Here's a few shots to share, before the sport grille and tint were installed. Thanks!

=S2=

Monkey not for sale

Last edited by Siper2; 06-20-2014 at 07:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 07:55 AM   #2
Siper2
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi wagon

Bump!
Appreciate 0