E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Bmw e91 2006 ccc bootlooping

09-19-2023, 04:55 AM   #1
Koskela
Registered
Finland
Rep
Drives: Bmw e91 320d 2006

Bmw e91 2006 ccc bootlooping

Hey. I bought my first BMW as a student a month ago. After coming home from school, I washed my car with a pressure washer. I decided to let water under the car from the front and back of the car's rear tires. When I started the car after washing it, the display didn't work anymore. The screen tries to restart itself every certain time. The screen turns on in white, the sos button lights up with a small green light and the DVD drive turns on momentarily, judging by the sound. The Sos button works (I had to test), the parking sensors make a sound, even though the screen is not on, the media control knob spins freely, the bluetooth is connected to my phone, but nothing comes out of the speakers during the call. BMW has only appeared on the screen 2 times, and lines have appeared on the screen once or twice, otherwise the screen just turns on in white. Can anyone tell me what to look for, I'm not quite sure, since it's my first BMW.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2023, 05:28 AM   #2
Koskela
Registered
Finland
Rep
Drives: Bmw e91 320d 2006

I have disconnected the battery several times recently, could that have an effect?
Appreciate 0