E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Jason @ Peter Pan BMW

06-27-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
NorCalBMW
Supporting Dealer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 135i CV & 08 SMRT CP

Garage List
2009 BMW  [0.00]
Post Jason @ Peter Pan BMW

I just wanted to finally put out a message for thanking you guys for the recommendations on e90 post. First of all, I want to apologize to the few people that I have been in communication with from the past week from here as we have been bought out as a company, and all our servers are being systematically upgraded, so our email system has been on the fritz. Normally I am pretty quick about responses and getting back to people, but these past few weeks have been a little difficult to say the least.

Also, now that I'm finally a member, if any of you guys should need any help pointers or anything in regards to pricing and what's going on with BMW, you are more than welcome to shoot me a message.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
silversurfer
TiAg, ZPP, ZSP, Nav, CA, 6FL, butt warmer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalBMW View Post
I just wanted to finally put out a message for thanking you guys for the recommendations on e90 post. First of all, I want to apologize to the few people that I have been in communication with from the past week from here as we have been bought out as a company, and all our servers are being systematically upgraded, so our email system has been on the fritz. Normally I am pretty quick about responses and getting back to people, but these past few weeks have been a little difficult to say the least.

Also, now that I'm finally a member, if any of you guys should need any help pointers or anything in regards to pricing and what's going on with BMW, you are more than welcome to shoot me a message.
I'll vouch for Jason. Bought an E90 335i from Jason back in February and he was a great guy to work with (didn't hurt that he got me a great deal without the usual pain one goes through). In fact, the only guy I would ever work with at Peter Pan.

Welcome to the board, Jason!

Cheers,
Andy
Appreciate 0