E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > E92 M3 DCT - Latest Mods & Pics!

Closed Thread

07-02-2009, 11:12 AM   #45
Vtec Abuser
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbailey View Post
LOL!! Are you still around the Lincoln area fella?
Yes mate, yourself?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #46
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Steve lives in posh old ''Chigwell'' now Buddy,

Oh and where was my PM Back ages ago MR R
      07-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #47
Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtec Abuser View Post
Yes mate, yourself?
I was up in Lincoln a few weeks ago for a friends engagement party in Harmston - next day had a few beers in Lincoln itself. Had an interesting blast through Lincoln on the friday evening and up Lindum Hill - raised a few eyebrows and had a few local chavs trying to keep up - very funny but all good humoured etc!! Have to say i love the Newark to Lincoln dual carriageway and the Lincoln Bypass - such fast bits of road. Finally had a great day karting on the sunday - cant remember the name but a good course and pretty quick karts - my mate got a slap on the wrists for power sliding his Fezza 430 into their huge wide open carpark - well it was too inviting and rude not to!!! Will have to look out for your white Golf next time im up in Yellow Belly country!!!
      07-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #48
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Doyou mean PF international? thats in lincoln, Impressive facilities, Borig track..

Just over the road is FulBeck, FATASTIC circuit shit facilities and stinks of chicken shit
      07-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #49
MIKEYBMW1
GT3
England
Rep
Drives: PORSCHE GT3

Quote:
I was up in Lincoln a few weeks ago for a friends engagement party in Harmston - next day had a few beers in Lincoln itself. Had an interesting blast through Lincoln on the friday evening and up Lindum Hill - raised a few eyebrows and had a few local chavs trying to keep up - very funny but all good humoured etc!! Have to say i love the Newark to Lincoln dual carriageway and the Lincoln Bypass - such fast bits of road. Finally had a great day karting on the sunday - cant remember the name but a good course and pretty quick karts - my mate got a slap on the wrists for power sliding his Fezza 430 into their huge wide open carpark - well it was too inviting and rude not to!!! Will have to look out for your white Golf next time im up in Yellow Belly country!!!
This is my territory and I love those roads mate, often go to Soper and shop in Lincoln a lot as well .
      07-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #50
Vtec Abuser
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Quote:
Quality!.. Sounds like you had a good weekend mate..
Yeah the A46 is a quality bit of road, just got me in trouble with the Magistrate unfortunately... Hence the reason you won't see the Golf around here for a while.. lol
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you next time though pal. Or should I say i'll keep my ears pricked up..
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #51
RockIt
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Mercedes C350 Coupe

Garage List
Congratulations Steve on car and tasteful mods...

RockIt!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2009, 02:57 AM   #52
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Steve, the car looks great! Congrats!! Interesting to read your thoughts on the DCT compared to the 6MT. Can't wait to hear the exhaust in the flesh, I know I will want one!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2009, 05:30 AM   #53
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
wtf does bmwbailey's username say 'Banned'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McRae View Post
i think hes been banned as hes lost avatar pic which normally means banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Why the fack has he Been Banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockIt View Post
Was just about to congratulate Steve on car and tasteful mods... then saw posts relating to banned... hmmmm too much for a JD's brain to coipe with. Hope all is OK??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmball View Post
What's going on??? Does anyone know?
Yes we have been ignoring this topic because the issue is a private matter between Steve and the moderators. When Steve returns to the forum, all will be back to normal. Until then, please respect the fact there are certain issues that we, as moderators, are obligated to keep private.

This thread is closed for now
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread