E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > She is Low finally...

03-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #23
chaz_master
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i E92 6MT

Looking real good man. You need to let me know how you get on with it on our roads at the moment though. I wouldn't mind doing mine but I live in fear of potholes haha
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #24
Tyso335
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz_master View Post
Looking real good man. You need to let me know how you get on with it on our roads at the moment though. I wouldn't mind doing mine but I live in fear of potholes haha
haha yeh i will keep you posted bud at mo its great, and you just have to dodge every pot hole haha keeps you on the ball

Fuel of the Devil
NOW: E92 335d M Sport lots of mods to come...
Gone But Not Forgotten: EVO 8 MR FQ340 Running 370bhp
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #25
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxTeexX~
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Fuck tee your comments are comical
since about 2008 in here ppl are still yappin about the danger of the look. yet there are no proof of anything even til now. it is very comical to me ppl voicing their opinions on how dangerous something is by internet photos of sidewall blowing out from low inflated tires. they speak from zero experience of their own. They cut and paste documents from tirerack or whatever page with the "recommended tire sizing" to fit their agenda. I just stop listening from there.

Theres at least one of them in every aggressive wheel/stance thread. You cant fight them off forever Devin, thats why i just mock them and tell them what they expect to hear lol. We do what we please, plain and smiple.
Very well said brother. As you said they speak from no experience except what they read from the pages of the " recommend fitment " pages. The make me laugh and as you know I say what comes to me at the time and like to mess with them on the occasion

The fight is a pointless fight as you know and said, and either way they will think the way they think and we will do what we want to do either way
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #26
dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

Hey, what are your ground to fender measurements with your new suspension setup? Looks good man!
MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 07:17 PM   #27
E90_boostjunky
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I E90 SGM

curious what you used to paint your lug nuts, i like em? lemme know please
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #28
Tyso335
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Very well said brother. As you said they speak from no experience except what they read from the pages of the " recommend fitment " pages. The make me laugh and as you know I say what comes to me at the time and like to mess with them on the occasion

The fight is a pointless fight as you know and said, and either way they will think the way they think and we will do what we want to do either way
dude been reading some your comments in another thread and you crack me up with the stuf you come out with you hilarious love it. keep it up dude, and anyway your a great help to me so im not complaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
Hey, what are your ground to fender measurements with your new suspension setup? Looks good man!
sorry dude but when you say fender what part to your mean lol my wing or front lip sorry but wana double check were thinking the right thing. cheers dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_boostjunky View Post
curious what you used to paint your lug nuts, i like em? lemme know please
there anodised wheel bolts dude not painted at all

Fuel of the Devil
NOW: E92 335d M Sport lots of mods to come...
Gone But Not Forgotten: EVO 8 MR FQ340 Running 370bhp
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #29
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Lol. Starting to figure me out I see :

I like to stir the pot a bit I guess you can say makes things a little interesting around here..... Atleast for me

And if I can help a few people here and there during the way then that's good shit
Appreciate 0