E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Review of Patrys Remote Coding Services/OEM Alarm Activation

08-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
jjoseph7
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive 35i

Thumbs up Review of Patrys Remote Coding Services/OEM Alarm Activation

I just had the following coding done by Patryk and wanted to share my overall experience with others considering his services.

- Euro blinkers (on my Depo Projector90s)
- OEM alarm activation (following my retrofit)
- Control of side mirrors/sunroof/windows with key fob
- digital speedometer

The cost was $150 flat plus a refundable deposit for his coding interface. At that price, his service was worth it for OEM alarm activation alone, as the lowest price I was quoted by a stealership was $225.

Patryk was very professional and knows what he's doing. After installing some software on my laptop, he took complete control via remote desktop and coded all of the above features in less than 30 minutes. I received the interface, had the car coded, and sent the interface off to his next customer all on the same day. I highly recommend Patryk's services. If you are considering having the dealer activate your alarm retrofit, I would suggest saving some money and getting some other convenient features coded in the process by using Patryk instead.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

I am glad you liked my service
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
Imperator
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i

Nice rep! I'm considering this as well for CIC DVD playback in-motion, the digital speedometer and base audio to HiFi output, but concerned with losing all of these modifications the next time I take it into the dealer and they update my DME or other modules. I think I'm going to get all the updates squared away and then try the coding.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
Nice rep! I'm considering this as well for CIC DVD playback in-motion, the digital speedometer and base audio to HiFi output, but concerned with losing all of these modifications the next time I take it into the dealer and they update my DME or other modules. I think I'm going to get all the updates squared away and then try the coding.
The audio coding will not be erased by your dealership and the two other options will only be erased if they program the two specific modules I will code.
You can also contact me by PM to discuss a case when a coding has to be repeated.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
LonestarState
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver e92

Still doing Remote Coding Patry?

Hi patry, I was wondering if you still offer remote coding to be done? I live in Texas and don't know anywhere that offers coding for my e92.

Thanks,
Marshall