E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > bmw paint shop

08-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
sam.lopez83
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i coupe

bmw paint shop

any good paint shop around california nevada area that you guys recommend. good as in high quality oem job, perfect matching paint and decent prices. thanks guys
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 02:22 AM   #2
sillygoat
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i tiag

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.lopez83 View Post
any good paint shop around california nevada area that you guys recommend. good as in high quality oem job, perfect matching paint and decent prices. thanks guys
just brought my car to universe auto to get my hood and trunk painted.. here in las vegas... 100% match and pricing was pretty decent. He said if anything ever happens with the paint he'll take care of it.. so basically lifetime warranty. let me know what you need painted and ill try to get a quote for you because ill be going down there on tuesday. i dropped my car there last wednesday and got it back friday... sucks not having a car for a little bit but i wanted to make sure it matches 100% since no one can ever really guarantee matching if parts were off the car.. but it was pretty quick.