E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Anderson Auto Detail - Tampa, FL

07-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Thumbs up Anderson Auto Detail - Tampa, FL

Being the clean freak I am, today was the second time I've had my car detailed since I took delivery on May 10th. And I have to say that both times when Paul Anderson of Anderson Auto Detail detailed my car he left me with my car looking as beautiful as the day I took delivery. Today, he started at 10AM with a nice and fresh full body Z-7 wash. Then he handled (beautifully I might add) some of the irregular problems I was having --- such being some holograming going on with the door I had repainted after a minor accident about a month ago, some hazing on the passenger side window which I couldn't seem to get off no matter what I did, and most importantly he got rid of the "whatever it was" that was on my wheels that almost looked like baked-in brake dust that I had nearly given up on getting out. After that he took out his Porter Cable and put a couple coats of Zaino on (Z2 Pro and Z5) including some Z6. Next, he layered the car with Z8 which also made it smell really nice! Finally, he went over the entire car with the Monster Fluffy microfiber and shined everything up incredibly!

All I can say is that the end product looks great and for the price it can't be beat! He came to my house with all of his supplies in the back of his E46 and was completely self supplied. He even brought his own water.

Bottom line: If you're in the Tampa Bay, Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Largo, Palm Harbor, or Dunedin areas give Paul of Anderson Auto Detail a call. I wouldn't be surprised if he is the best there is in the area ---- and he uses Zaino products almost exclusively.

He's a member on here so if you're interested send a PM to pander5.

Also, a storm is just now rolling in so I can't take any new pictures right now that will do the car justice, but here are some from back on June 3rd when Paul last detailed my car. The results look identical! The last picture of the back was actually taken today. It's the only shot I was able to get before it got really dark from the storm that's here right now.

Oh, and I've got her in the garage now to make sure this storm doesn't take away any of the beauty.

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2006, 09:42 PM   #2
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

wow, dude, I love that Corolla in the background!

j/k, that indeed is a nice detailing job!
      07-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #3
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
i see fingerprints on your pillars
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2006, 11:16 PM   #4
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White

Looks great. I might have to hit him up when I get lazy.
      07-29-2006, 11:32 PM   #5
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
wow, dude, I love that Corolla in the background!

j/k, that indeed is a nice detailing job!
Haha. That's funny because the people that live there actually asked me (jokingly so) not to park next to any of there cars (they have another not so great car --- forget the model) because I'll make them look bad.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2006, 11:33 PM   #6
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW
Looks great. I might have to hit him up when I get lazy.
Without a doubt. He's as nice a guy as they come, does a fantastic job and charges very competitively.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2006, 11:34 PM   #7
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredsaint
i see fingerprints on your pillars
No, you're mistaken. There are no fingerprints on my pillars.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2006, 04:22 PM   #8
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

nice to see your car back in its full glory after that lil accident you had, good show!
      08-01-2006, 02:49 PM   #9
325Driver
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i

It looks like Paul did a great job.

However, I have a question. Didn't you post a few months back about how you purchased $800 in auto supplies? It just strikes me as odd to spend so much money on detailing equipment and supplies only to have someone else detail your car with their own stuff.

I am not flaming you or criticizing your decision to have the car detailed. It is your car and your money and you are certainly entitled to do what you want with it. I am curious is all.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #10
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325Driver
It looks like Paul did a great job.

However, I have a question. Didn't you post a few months back about how you purchased $800 in auto supplies? It just strikes me as odd to spend so much money on detailing equipment and supplies only to have someone else detail your car with their own stuff.

I am not flaming you or criticizing your decision to have the car detailed. It is your car and your money and you are certainly entitled to do what you want with it. I am curious is all.
Plain and simple: I don't have the time to do it. Paul was here for 7 hours and I don't have that time nor the stamina. :P
Appreciate 0