E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > ** Game has a modding addiction -- New Bumper**

06-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #111
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procide View Post
Nasty setup bro I like it! Where'd you get that M bumper from I'd love to be rocking one of those one day.
Thanks! Although I haven't had that bumper on in over a year haha. I got mine locally but they're available pretty much anywhere now a days..and for cheap too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat.Sleep.Race View Post
I think he does now, just realized this thead was 2 years old! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat.Sleep.Race View Post
looks great!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by i3illol View Post
Nicely done, love those big air vents from the M3 bumper!

Now these wheels look a bit boring for your car imo, I would get some decent wheels to match your aggressive looking asap if I were you.

But overall it's very neat!
lol yeah car looks nothing like this anymore. I do still have those wheels but they're my winter set.

Thanks though guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffman View Post
Reviving this as I'm planning to FINALLY pull the trigger on this JGMods M3 replica front bumper on my 2008 pre-lci E90 335xi.
Question for OP or anyone else: Do you notice any performance changes with the M3 replica and fog delete? (Hopefully improvements!). I'm tuned with a Helix FMIC and I'm hoping the bigger openings of the M3 replica for both FMIC and the oil cooler will help performance. Any data out there? Any comments?
Honestly I don't believe there's any performance upgrades...although I've never really looked into it.
      06-13-2014, 09:39 PM   #112
GQ_335xi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Looks good
      06-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #113
Prodipper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90

Garage List
2007 328i  [10.00]
Looks amazing very well done! I am too considering this and putting my Mtech bumper to rest for a couple of months lol. Loving the vents!
,BMW 328i,Arctic Metallic,M tech,Ram Dinan CAI,Bmw Performance Exhaust,Performance spark plugs,Black Line,Euroswitch,Xenon Conversion with HID KIT from Halogens, 199- 19" Star spoke,InteriorTerra Leather,Premium Cold weather package,Led Lights.New> M3 spoiler, angel eyes harness,corner delete MOD,Lux h8.0, LCI 09 Xenon headlights,BMW Performance auto shift knob+boot,vinyl roof,Oem M3 220 wheels.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #114
i3illol
Rawrrr
Australia
Rep
Drives: a blue car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat.Sleep.Race
Quote:
Nicely done, love those big air vents from the M3 bumper!

Now these wheels look a bit boring for your car imo, I would get some decent wheels to match your aggressive looking asap if I were you.

But overall it's very neat!
I think he does now, just realized this thead was 2 years old! LOL
Oh yea... Lol I was actually a little confused earlier, since I vaguely remember saw his another thread with some really decent hre wheels, and some stunning pictures taken by another member here called euro_e92.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2014, 06:27 PM   #115
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ_335xi View Post
Looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarela View Post
Looks amazing very well done! I am too considering this and putting my Mtech bumper to rest for a couple of months lol. Loving the vents!
Thanks guys! Though the car looks nothing like this anymore as this thread is 2 years old.

Quote:
Oh yea... Lol I was actually a little confused earlier, since I vaguely remember saw his another thread with some really decent hre wheels, and some stunning pictures taken by another member here called euro_e92.
haha yup that was last year with the 360 Forged wheels. This year the car has taken a few more steps forward! Actually the only thing that's the same from that shoot are the side skirts.
      06-14-2014, 07:36 PM   #116
i3illol
Rawrrr
Australia
Rep

haha yup that was last year with the 360 Forged wheels. This year the car has taken a few more steps forward! Actually the only thing that's the same from that shoot are the side skirts. [/QUOTE]

Noice! Looking forward to your new look!
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2014, 08:34 PM   #117
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
haha yup that was last year with the 360 Forged wheels. This year the car has taken a few more steps forward! Actually the only thing that's the same from that shoot are the side skirts.
Noice! Looking forward to your new look! [/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the front lip (same as this one) got ripped off a few days ago on the road so it may be a couple months before I put out any new pics. s

Do you have M3 fenders on your E90?

Edit - Oh you have the E90 with the 1m bumper! Love your car! Ignore the question I already asked it in your thread.

Last edited by Game; 06-14-2014 at 09:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #118
i3illol
Rawrrr
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Noice! Looking forward to your new look!
Unfortunately the front lip (same as this one) got ripped off a few days ago on the road so it may be a couple months before I put out any new pics. s

Do you have M3 fenders on your E90?

Edit - Oh you have the E90 with the 1m bumper! Love your car! Ignore the question I already asked it in your thread. [/QUOTE]

Yea it was me with the 1M bumper haha thanks bro.

Sorry about your front lip tho, hope you'll hv it fixed soon, and good luck on your M3 fender conversion, it'll look even more sick on an e92 for sure!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #119
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

Yea it was me with the 1M bumper haha thanks bro.

Sorry about your front lip tho, hope you'll hv it fixed soon, and good luck on your M3 fender conversion, it'll look even more sick on an e92 for sure!
Oh that front lip is done. It cracked in half and a chunk is missing.

The fenders have actually been done for about a month now, just struggling to have some 335i badges made for them. But thanks again.
      06-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #120
J-Spec Dan
ALL RIGHTY THEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 STX Advance

Quote:
Oh that front lip is done. It cracked in half and a chunk is missing.

The fenders have actually been done for about a month now, just struggling to have some 335i badges made for them. But thanks again.
wait whaaat? what happened? and you're getting new front fenders...? i hope to see this in person next month.

06-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #121
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spec Dan View Post
wait whaaat? what happened? and you're getting new front fenders...? i hope to see this in person next month.

There was something sitting in the middle of the road that popped out of nowhere and couldn't be avoided. Lip is gone. Probably going to go CPS front lip next, but can't justify the money right now.

But yup, got M3 fenders! Just waiting for some M3 fender badges to be made. Which meet you referring to Dan? Big Meat? I'll definitely be there.
      06-16-2014, 03:00 PM   #122
J-Spec Dan
ALL RIGHTY THEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 STX Advance

Quote:
There was something sitting in the middle of the road that popped out of nowhere and couldn't be avoided. Lip is gone. Probably going to go CPS front lip next, but can't justify the money right now.

But yup, got M3 fenders! Just waiting for some M3 fender badges to be made. Which meet you referring to Dan? Big Meat? I'll definitely be there.
that's cool. can't wait to see her in person.

i'm going to try to make it to one of the liquid fusion C&C meets in july. big meat is definitely a meet i'd like to go to. i'll probably be way late though.
      06-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #123
paprmkr
BMW Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: 2024 i5 M60 w/M-Performance ki

Quote:
Found a great deal on an M3 bumper in Michigan so I took a little road trip and picked it up. Had it painted a few days later at A&L (IND's shop) like usual. They should really start some sort of rewards program with the amount of time I've been there over the years. Paint is dead on and got my car back within 24 hours.

Anyways, was bored and wanted to kill some time before football started so I did a quick 20 minute photoshoot a few minutes from my house.

New mods -
M3 bumper w/ m3 air ducts
front 12mm VRS spacers
rear 20mm Macht Schnell spacers

Coming within the week
Cyba titanium tips

Other than that, I'm hopefully done for the year.

Next year -
Vorstein rep lip
Wheels (undecided)
Mtech rear bumper

One from the FNL meet last night

Thanks for looking and happy modding.
Just picked up the same wheels for my car. I plan on having them polished
Appreciate 0