E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > JMK BMW of Springfield, NJ

03-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
barbagallo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 Blue Water Metallic 335i

JMK BMW of Springfield, NJ

If I had to describe my buying experience at JMK BMW of Springfield, NJ in two words...? Breathtakingly enjoyable. Their new dealership is also one of the most beautiful I've seen, ever.

My brother's friend, Manny Antunes (@m5manny on Twitter) helped us out with a dual-purchase this past Saturday, and we picked both vehicles (a 335i for myself and 328xi for my mother) up tonight from Jersey.

From the time we arrived on Saturday till the moment we left the showroom tonight, the buying experience was an absolute pleasure. Manny was extremely receptive to our special requests and he really took care of anything we needed, answering questions from the time of purchase till our exit tonight (literally, I had a question as I was rolling out and he explained it before I pulled down the exit ramp).

If you're in the NY/NJ/CT area, I highly suggest you speak to JMK BMW (www.JMKBMW.com), and try to reach out to Manny specifically. He's a car enthusiast just like us and he understands our special needs

Manny! If you're reading this, thank you so, so much for your help and assistance through the buying process -- impeccable service for an impeccable brand of performance vehicles.

Last edited by barbagallo; 03-30-2010 at 10:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
Wosby
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 20 G05 40i - Searching

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [0.00]
Picking up 2 ultimate driving machines simultaneously must be the ultimate buying experience!
91 E30 325iX - Stolen
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep
Drives: to infinity and beyond

Great place, the service dept is even better. If you have to go ask for rob felizardo.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
barbagallo
Private
Rep

It really was a magical experience picking these two machines up. BMW is the finest (reasonably priced) automobile out there, and I'm never turning back to anything else!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 06:40 AM   #5
Bimmerdriver17
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i xDrive

VERY NICE! My LCI is from JMK as well...Enjoy the new rides and congratz
2007 E92 6MT SOLD
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #6
NJDreier
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Graphite 335i 6MT

Just purchased my first bimmer at JMK this evening...can't wait to pick it up on Monday
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
barbagallo
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDreier View Post
Just purchased my first bimmer at JMK this evening...can't wait to pick it up on Monday
AWESOME! What did you end up getting?
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #8
BoostedCosta
SUPERMAN
Rep
Drives: AW e90 335i M-Sport

yea JMK is the shit
thats all i have to say, cant really explain it but it is the best dealership i have gone to
      04-24-2010, 10:54 AM   #9
NJDreier
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Graphite 335i 6MT

ultimate driving machine is right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisemedia View Post
AWESOME! What did you end up getting?
07 e90 335i 6mt, sparkling graphite, terra interior, sport, prem, nav, tint (about 35%), debadged...love this car!
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #10
alantan23
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Non-BMW

Hey guys, anyone over at JMK that are good to deal with the in pre owned department? Looking for a 335i CPO manual. Also if you guys see any around for a fair price, let me know!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #11
Jsquared83
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Just placed an 2011 order from these guys. Very easy and painless experience. Good price, friendly service. Car should be in mid-June, cant wait!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
barbagallo
Private
Rep

@JSquared83 -- Congrats man! Post some pics up when you pick her up!

@alantan23 -- Yup, I dealt with Manny Antunes. He's a great guy and is always willing to help you out.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #13
chillychan
Second Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 335xi

Thanks for the review. I will try out the service dept next month.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
PandaBear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i X-Drive

Garage List
2009 335i X-Drive  [0.00]
2007 328xi  [0.00]
i'm actually going there this saturday, does manny deal with CPO?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
don_r6
Private
Rep
Drives: n/a

anybody have Manny's direct phone # or contact? I called JMK today and I was talking to some douche about a CPO I was interested in and he didn't seem too interested in taking my business. Thx.

dt
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #16
tgICEMAN
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i Coupe

I was just there recently and sadly I was a bit disappointed with the service department. Not that I have any complaints about anyone in particular but just the way they are set up not to be very accommodating. You see I live far away from the dealership and have a long drive to get my car there for my scheduled appointments. Like many others who posted favorable reviews of JMK Sales, I bought my car there about four years ago because they gave me a decent deal. Better than anywhere else that I found in NJ. At the time I bought my car I asked if they gave loaner cars when I get my own car serviced, and they say they did. In fact they continue to advertise that when they send you the service reminders, etc. My disappointment kind of built up from my previous scheduled maintenance visits. I learned very early on, in fact the first time I brought my 335i coupe in, that they do not provide loaner cars for regular maintenance service. Instead they ask you to wait for the car and it took a considerable amount of time (i.e., 3 1/2 hours on my first visit). I remember because I had to miss my daughter's first basketball game. So it became sort of the routine for my subsequent service appointments. Plan for a long wait which unfortunately eats into your day or weekend. I figured, if they have to give regular maintenance for free, they'll find every possible way to recoup those losses by not giving you a loaner car and if you drive low mileage, like I do, you don't get an oil change for an entire year, etc. So my last visit should have been one of those regular visits but to my surprise they told me I had to leave my car because they had to do additional maintenance for a certain recall or factory recommended corrections/replacement. The problem was that it was a weekend and that the "loaner car" department was closed so I have to schedule a return on a weekday. Something I couldn't do because of my work hours. Besides the loaner car department closes at 6PM on weekdays. But what really ticked me off was while waiting in the waiting area before seeing my advisor I definitely saw an overheard them accommodating a lady with a loaner car because of some extensive repairs on her car. So I felt I just need to take my business elsewhere. I basically just had enough of the BS. Anyone know of a more accommodating service department in Northwestern, NJ? I want to extend my maintenance contract for another 2 years. Hopefully to cover my upcoming brake service.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgICEMAN View Post
I was just there recently and sadly I was a bit disappointed with the service department. Not that I have any complaints about anyone in particular but just the way they are set up not to be very accommodating. You see I live far away from the dealership and have a long drive to get my car there for my scheduled appointments. Like many others who posted favorable reviews of JMK Sales, I bought my car there about four years ago because they gave me a decent deal. Better than anywhere else that I found in NJ. At the time I bought my car I asked if they gave loaner cars when I get my own car serviced, and they say they did. In fact they continue to advertise that when they send you the service reminders, etc. My disappointment kind of built up from my previous scheduled maintenance visits. I learned very early on, in fact the first time I brought my 335i coupe in, that they do not provide loaner cars for regular maintenance service. Instead they ask you to wait for the car and it took a considerable amount of time (i.e., 3 1/2 hours on my first visit). I remember because I had to miss my daughter's first basketball game. So it became sort of the routine for my subsequent service appointments. Plan for a long wait which unfortunately eats into your day or weekend. I figured, if they have to give regular maintenance for free, they'll find every possible way to recoup those losses by not giving you a loaner car and if you drive low mileage, like I do, you don't get an oil change for an entire year, etc. So my last visit should have been one of those regular visits but to my surprise they told me I had to leave my car because they had to do additional maintenance for a certain recall or factory recommended corrections/replacement. The problem was that it was a weekend and that the "loaner car" department was closed so I have to schedule a return on a weekday. Something I couldn't do because of my work hours. Besides the loaner car department closes at 6PM on weekdays. But what really ticked me off was while waiting in the waiting area before seeing my advisor I definitely saw an overheard them accommodating a lady with a loaner car because of some extensive repairs on her car. So I felt I just need to take my business elsewhere. I basically just had enough of the BS. Anyone know of a more accommodating service department in Northwestern, NJ? I want to extend my maintenance contract for another 2 years. Hopefully to cover my upcoming brake service.
Perhaps you might wan to look into a mom and pop shop to complete you regular maintenance as it appears to be a hassle to get to a dealer.

Coming from the dealership its hard to accommodate every single scenario to please a customer but you have to understand that loaner cars for an oil change is a little over the top. Granted 3.5 hrs waiting isnt a good thing either.

Perhaps you might want to contact your service adviser and let him know your situation. IDK if you spoke up yet, but that would be the first thing I would suggest.

Last edited by Jeff@TopGearSolutions; 04-02-2011 at 12:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #18
styles50
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335is fbo/meth/Rb/Cobb

Great dealership. I bought my 335is, my cousin bought his cpo 330 and my boy also bought his x5 from there. Our SA name is Allan real cool guy. I highly recommend the place
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #19
Merose
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3 Comp

Thumbs up

Big thumbs up for Lucas Sienkiewicz at JMK! I bought my car there last January and he was straight forwarded and gave me good price without any haggling. I had a minor problem with the interior and he told me to bring it in and it was fixed the same day. If in NJ and looking for a car, definitely pay Lucas a visit.
Appreciate 0