E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: New Connect for Amber Eliminators e90's

10-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
Easternedge
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Mini Coupe S JCW

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [0.00]
Thumbs up FS: New Connect for Amber Eliminators e90's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
[COLOR="Blue"]Hi, I am new to the e90 forums... Just took Delivery of my 2008 335i 3 weeks ago and have been looking all over for simple mods with big impacts! A printer by trade, and car nut since birth. I have designed and directly manufactured amber eliminators for e90's. I will be at BEST BUY tonight with (2) set in gloss BLK, and (2) sets of gloss white. I am selling them for an introduction price of $30.00.

About the item, They are made of 3M or Equivelant Vinyl adhesive. Laser-cut for precision accuracy and an exact fit with no need for trimming, or tedious use of water and soap. You can easily take them off with no residue.

They are stock items available in Gloss Black, and Gloss white. Ships same day, or can pick them up in Garden City 6 days a week normal business hours. Other available colors are Frosted glass, Matte BLK, Dark Blue, Red, GREY and many other choices. These colors have not been matched yet to BMW's exact paint. The BLK & white have been and look GREAT!

Basically I want to save all forum members time, money, installation headaches! If you have a shop, website, or auto parts distributor I am excepting WHOLESALE inquires as well. E-mail me@ Themediaconnect@aol.com or IM me at the same. Thanks! JPCOLOR]

Attached Images

Last edited by Easternedge; 10-16-2008 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: Additional picture of item fs
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
Autobot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F22 M235 6MT

Looks just like the ones Hunter used to have, except the top is a bit more blob looking.

Shipping?
      10-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
Easternedge
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Mini Coupe S JCW

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [0.00]
Shipping

UPS ground flat fee of $6.95 domestic United States. This is not a commercial posting, I do not except credit cards. So, Cash, or check is cool. PM me for mailing address.
I had a bunch made when I did mine. So for now I am selling whats left. Ships same day if ordering gloss white or gloss black. To all potential buyers, If you like them... I can always make more, or custom order. Your feedback is important to me! Thanks!
Appreciate 0