E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > E90 Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar Roof Rack- $300

12-15-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
ctglass
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi e90

E90 Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar Roof Rack- $300

I am selling my roof rack that is in like new condition. It has only been mounted on my vehicle once or twice for short trips. It is the Yakima Whispbar Flush Bar system - top of the line - and retails for $520. The "fit kit" included is for a BMW 3 series sedan or E90 body style. However you can easily buy another fit kit for other vehicles. The roof rack comes with all included tools and a print out of the installation manual.

The roof rack is perfect for winter if you need to carry skis or snowboards. It is also great for travel with cargo boxes, and can be used with bikes, kayaks, or any of the other attachments Yakima makes.

Yakima Description:

Get all the utility of a roof rack without sacrificing style. Introducing the Flush Bar--a design that seamlessly integrates with your luxury vehicle's design, creating a sleek yet sporty silhouette. Engineered to exact specifications to provide the lowest drag and reduced noise levels to nearly zero.

http://www.yakima.com/shop/baserack/flush-bar
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2015, 03:16 AM   #2
ctglass
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi e90

SOLD!
Appreciate 0