E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Jaffster Tall Shift Knob

12-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
Leo985i
Manhandler
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Jaffster Tall Shift Knob

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my Jaffster Tall Shift Knob. Only used it for a few days. Selling it for $65 plus shipping charges. This knob sells for $89.99 from the store. The following description comes from the bimmerworld store:

"The Jaffster shift knob is, hands down, the best track shift knob available for BMWs. The best feature of the Jaffster knobs is the increased height. Look at any professional race/rally car's interior and the first thing you will notice it how close the shifter is to the steering wheel. This allows the driver to reduce the amount of time his hand is off the wheel to focus on steering inputs. The knob is made of 100% Delrin for solid shifts and good heat isolation (you don't burn your hand on a metal knob in the summer). The added weight of the knob helps engage gears easier for quicker shifts.

The Jaffster knob is designed to fit perfectly onto the factory shift rods, and is securely held in place with 3 set screws. Sold as a shift knob only - cars with one-piece knob and boot (ie. E46 M3) will require modification of existing boot."

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
chi335i
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i xdrive

Still have this?
Appreciate 0