E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Bellevue, WA

01-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #67
jdink
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325i_racer View Post
I got my 09 335i few weeks ago from Fife, WA. I had 06 325i and traded it in for the new one. I love their parts, service and sales department. They are all really nice people and the price is very reasonable. When i got my 06 325i, they gave me 3k off the MSRP and when i bought a new 335i few weeks ago, they gave me 2k off their MSRP. Well i am in the military so i din't know if it matters. I talked to Kevin Lambert. He's really kool. If you wanna get a new car go talk to him. Just say Alex sent you there. He will treat you like HUMAN!!
+1 for BMW Northwest (Fife). I've dealt with Rick and Joel who are equally as great (they work together).

Random note: It was my birthday the other day and I received an e-mail from Rick wishing me he best. Sort of wrote this off as one of those system generated e-mails, but when I went in the next day to have my car serviced I ran into him and he wished me a happy birthday again.
      03-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #68
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 G12, '17 E300

so far, I am disappointed with Bellevue.

their lease end person is rude and unaccomodating. I was going to order my next car from them but I think I will just make the trip to Seattle or even Fife to order my next car.
      09-13-2009, 12:44 AM   #69
HapaVibe
Private
South Korea
Rep
Drives: BMW

Here's my Bellevue BMW story. I had just purchased a 2009 328i Coupe. After I get home I noticed that it didn't come with an alarm system (I assumed all high-end cars came with them). My mistake. So a day or so later I asked the person who helped me with the sale what kind of deal they could make on the alarm system installed. One of the finance women contacted me and said the regular price was something over $900 but they could go down to $850 for me.

So I came across a coupon from Bellevue BMW that I could use on parts or services equal to 1% of the MSRP of any car I bought in the month of August. I took it in and got the alarm system for free along with some other odds and ends. They seem to charge over listed retail for the alarm system too.

I called around and got some quotes on installing the alarm system. Bellevue wanted $600+ to install the alarm and program the system. Northwest BMW wanted $420 to do the same. Then I called Hahn in Yakima and they would install and program for $186. I took a day off and went Yakima and saved $400 over the Bellevue price.

So Bellevue wanted me to pay $850 for the alarm system installed but I got it all, the alarm system (for free with the coupon at Bellevue), installation (at Hahn), and programming (at Hahn) for $186.

This part is speculation on my part. From the DIY on this site, the alarm install seems very simple. Even someone like me could install the hardware with no problem. And programming the car to recognize the alarm can't be much more than connecting to some BMW site and downloading the information into the ECU. Even if the download takes hours, the tech is free to work on other cars and doesn't have to sit and wait for my car to finish.

Although Hahn's is small and definitely not flashy looking, their prices seem very attractive if you can get to Yakima.

Now, whether the alarm system does any good or not is a thread for another forum.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2009, 12:48 AM   #70
HapaVibe
Private
South Korea
Rep
Drives: BMW

Oh, one more note about Bellevue BMW. Perhaps they were so reluctant to deal because they're just down the street from Microsoft. With some of the money over there, many of their customers may be willing to just pay whatever Bellevue charges. Now that the economy has tanked, they did seem willing to deal some and more friendly.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #71
dick.breakey
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 328i 6-speed Sedan

Im buying my new to me 2010 328i sedan 6-speed. Its got 12.4k on the clock, black on black, and has the m-sport, premium, and value package(whatever that is). I am dealing with Len Patsula. I walked in the far side where pretty much noone sits and he happened to be there. He was the first one who acknowledged me(only about 90 seconds as he was initially facing away). Keep in mind I walked in looking real haggered since I had just rolled out of bed and put jeans flip flops and a hoodie on. Im 24 and look much younger so when I look like this I typically dont get that initial type of respect that you expect from a sales rep cause they normally assume I dont have the means to actually buy something. He didnt blink an eye at my appearance and talked to me intelligently and actually listened to me since I walked in knowing what I was talking about. He was very knowledgeable and didnt try and feed me a line when he wasnt completely sure, just said we would get the specific answer later. I tend to ask a lot of specific or rather off the wall questions and he handled it really well. My test drive was about 2 hours long and I was able to go pick up my gf while on lunch so she could see the car. He really did a good job connecting with me and building a rapport that was necessary for me(because im in sales im very critical of sales people too) to want to do business with him. there was no pressure at all, he just wanted me to get to know the car and figure out for myself if I liked it.

When it came down to negotiation time he listened to what I wanted and helped me structure the deal when heading to finance to get what I wanted. He showed me proof of how they priced my trade-ins(07' Acura RDX Turbo and 07' Ford Fusion SE 5 speed) and on my ford even gave me about 1500 more than most other places had quoted. Overall the negotiation process was really easy cause he came to me with some numbers, I said no and heres what I want, and then we worked from there. Wasnt a back and forth besides the initial offer and my rebuttle. He got me exactly what and where I wanted to be and didnt sound begrudging to do so.

My situation is a little different as my car is in my ex's name and we had to fed ex some ppw to her which she has finally signed and I get back tomorrow. There were a lot of i's to dot and t's to cross but he and the finance department have handled it amazingly so far. They have been very accomodating and making sure I understand the car and everything that comes with it(bmw assist warranty etc). Since my ppw will get back from my ex tomorrow and not monday as we initially thought, Im scheduled to pick the car up tomorrow afternoon.

Some changes Im making to the car are 20% tint, swapping trim from the dark wood to the aluminum(I hate wood trim with a passion) and getting new tires on it. New tires was something I stressed for as I could tell there was maybe half tread on the tires that are currently on the car. We solved this by getting me a voucher for 4 bmw recommended tires(whatever came stock on the car which is some continental rft's) that I get put on whenever I want within 90 days from delivery. Ill have the tint done before I pick up the car but the new trim wont be in till next week then ill some back in and get that all done.

So, unless someone fucks up royally tomorrow, the process has been as easy as possible and really refreshing. Again, his name was Len Patsula and I recommend him to anyone looking to get a new car out there.

M Package, Premium Package, 20%
Appreciate 0