E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Any advice ?

01-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
tinnsoldaten
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: e92 335i coupe

Any advice ?

I bought a meth kit from this user DUST , paid in full thru Paypal in 22 of December and are still waiting on shipping info.

Item is claimed to be in Texas, USA and seller is from Japan.
And I am from Norway.

I tried to remind about tracking but still haven`t got any tracking/shipping info.

When should I make a case with Paypal?

Anyone know this guy ?

I hope everything is cool and I can just relax , but would be so much better knowing.
Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|MHD|P3 Boost Gauge|Ohlins Road & Track + camberplates|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnsoldaten View Post
I bought a meth kit from this user DUST , paid in full thru Paypal in 22 of December and are still waiting on shipping info.

Item is claimed to be in Texas, USA and seller is from Japan.
And I am from Norway.

I tried to remind about tracking but still haven`t got any tracking/shipping info.

When should I make a case with Paypal?

Anyone know this guy ?

I hope everything is cool and I can just relax , but would be so much better knowing.
In my knowledge of international shipments I've seen shipments easily take 3-4 weeks even with the use of 6-10 business days shipping.

Customs delays between countries can take a while.

It's also important to know that tracking information sometimes does not update. For instance I had a package from germany with tracking but it did not update at all. I received the package in 5 weeks and it had the same tracking number on it. I looked online with that tracking number and it still did not update anything.

A package to cross the US can easily take 5 business days on its own.

Depending on how the item is shipped, tracking sometimes cost more money. For instance I can send a package to your country for about $20 if its small but if I want tracking it costs about $35. So sometimes an item can truly be sent but it won't have tracking.

In this day and age everyone expects tracking but you can send one without it.

Since it hasn't even been a full 2 weeks I would not be at all worried given the time frame.

However the sender should atleast send the tracking number even though it may not actually track the package correctly.

Paypal gives you 45 days to file a dispute if you do not receive if I recall correctly, you can double check in paypal though.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
tinnsoldaten
Captain
Norway
Rep

I`ll wait two more weeks and see , seller will probably provide some info by then.
Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|MHD|P3 Boost Gauge|Ohlins Road & Track + camberplates|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 02:40 AM   #4
skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep
Drives: 2016 i8

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [10.00]
Well he was active on the forum just yesterday, so it's not like he doesn't have access to a computer. Has he not been replying at all, or just hasn't provided shipping info yet? If he is not replying at all, I would give him one more week and then file the dispute.

I just sold a hood last Thursday, and despite being in the middle of two major holidays, and the fact that I wasn't even taking care of shipping, I made sure it got out today. I originally said it would go out earlier in the week, but again, due to the holidays it got pushed back. However, I still kept the buyer updated after missing the first timeframe, I didn't leave him hanging for weeks.

I agree with Jeff in that it hasn't even been two weeks, but it's not that hard to drop a box off, and if he's not responding at all, that's different. The only time someone stopped replying to me on here was when I told him the product he sold me broke, and then he disappeared for a year.

Of course, innocent until proven guilty, hopefully it's just a minor lack of communication and it all works out.
      01-05-2013, 05:52 AM   #5
tinnsoldaten
Captain
Norway
Rep

last and final update!

Package came in mail today , surprisingly fast and pleasant surprise.

Had a chat with him yesterday , he had been unavailable for a short while only.

No tracking on the shipment , but fast.

Now it remains to sit back and continue to relax and wait for the rest of the goodies that is on its way...
Appreciate 0