E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: SG Stock Body Kit

10-21-2006, 10:14 AM   #1
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

FS: SG Stock Body Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, Im planning on getting the M-Tech Kit and I don't have room to keep the original body kit. So I was wondering if anybody is interested in the front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper. All parts have been Clear Bra-ed and are in PERFECT CONDITION. On the front bumper in the upper left corner, there's a small ding (probably somebody pushed a shopping cart) but no scratches because I had clear bra on. There are also some minor scratches on the bottom center of the bumper) It can be repaired but that section of the clear bra must be taken off for them to repair so no permanant damage. Clear bra also covers the side skirts and teh rear bumper (section behind the rear wheels, on top of the rear bumper, as well as the rear side of the bumper). It sucks to sell it after I put so much time and money onto the clear bra but I'd prefer the M-Tech kit.

Asking: $650 shipped or best offer

BTW, this kit has PDC, and front nozzles

Last edited by e90fanatic; 10-22-2006 at 07:32 PM..
Appreciate 0