E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Discussion

01-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #89
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocken View Post
I'm really hoping the content adds on to the main story. Maybe something about the Dominion.
The side quests were all really great and involving but the main quest just seemed kinda short.
I'd love to play more but need deeper content to get me back in there.
Yah! I honestly thought that was the whole point of the story...but instead they focused on some stupid Black Dragon they sent back to the future. I left too :/ ... went to Saint's Row a bit, but the story was disappointing there too (it went downhill as soon as I finished the airplane level)..I loved Saint's Row 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicategt View Post
650 base damage Daedric bow / 55 fire damage enchant / paralyze enchant

Dragon scale armor all with 50% bow damage / sneak

Sneak with bow does x3 multiplier. I can get higher damage if I drink a 300% archery potion.

*I used crafting gear (smithing/alchemy) + potions (smithing/enchanting) to create evertyhing. Skills are 100 smithing/100 enchanting/70 alchemy/100 Archery/ 70+ sneak
** I didn't use the fortify restoration potion glitch. If you use this glitch, it will ruine the game. You can make an infinite damage bow and other crazy gear.
Dang I need to youtube the fortify restoration glitch. Haven't played the game in a while. Just waiting for some good DLC action

Maybe I need to side with Ulfric or something. I went with the Imperials and that story line was quite anticlimactic.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #90
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonn View Post

Dang I need to youtube the fortify restoration glitch. Haven't played the game in a while.
Here I made a quick guide.

How to make insane damage / armor gear (Restoration Potion Glitch):

*Warning, this will make the game so easy it might ruine the game for you.

** For this to work best, level smithing to 100 to create and upgrade deadric weapons and dragon armor. Level enchanting to 100 so you can double enchant and add extra effects to gear. Alchemy should be level 60+ for this to work best, but will work if under.

- To start off, you will need to have a high level of alchemy, 60 plus is best. Spend 7 points into the perk tree; 5/5 alchemist, 1/1 physician, 1/1 benefactor.

- Use or create +% alchemy gear. Ring, neck, chest, and gloves I beleive hold the +% alchemy. You can either find the gear thoughout the world or craft it at a enchanting table. To make things quicker if you have 100 enchanting, make smithing + alchemy gear.

- Head to a alchemy table and creat a Fortify Restoration potion (abecean longfin,cryodillian, salt pile, small antler, or small pearl) it will be roughly 30% fortify. Drink the potion, now look at the stats on your gear. They magicaly went up by a small %. Go to your items/appearal and unquip then requip your gear. When doing this, it will lock in those stats to your current active effects.

- Create another restoration potion, this time it will use your increaed alchemy stats on your gear. Notice the new potion has a greater magnitude effect (100%). Again drink the potion, unequipe and requip your gear to lock in the new upgraded stats.

- Repeat these steps as many times as you want, the greater the magintude potion the better

- Now drink your crazy 5000% potion and create a few Fortify Enchanting and Smithing Potions (make sure you have the ingredients before drinking that resto potion). You can also create any crazy upgraded potion - archery, one handed, health ect...

- Walk over to the blacksmith, will your smithing potion, +% smithing crafting armor, and materials to make your gear/weapon. Pop the smithing potion before using the grinder or armor table. Boom, huge weapon damage or armor rating.

- Go to a enchanting table with a few grand souls, take the fortify enchating potion and enchant your newly smithed gear. You might want to create a new set of crafting gear with the upgraded enchant stats.

- Equip your new gear and enjoy (or not if you like a challenge). You should be able to 1 shot anything on master and sustain infinte amounts of damage. Oh by the way, those potions you create go for well over 2000 gold.

**If you want to be even more powerful, drink one of those fortify archery/one or two handed potions.....unequip and equip your armor again. This will save the +xxxx% to your gear.

enjoy
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #91
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

I want more mannequins for my house in solitude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #92
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

NSFW - not because there are female or male special parts, but because you will draw all of the attention to you from laughter.

Appreciate 0
      01-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #93
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocken View Post
I'd love to play more but need deeper content to get me back in there.
Just made this for you.
Attached Images

01-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #94
evolution80
Captain
Austria
Rep
Drives: M3 F80 silverstone

Garage List
just want to get my nightingale armor to legendary - it seems i now have to level alchemy and enchanting as well

enjoy your cars
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #95
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution80 View Post
just want to get my nightingale armor to legendary - it seems i now have to level alchemy and enchanting as well
The armor looks bad ass but you can get much better with enchanting. Sneak + One-hand or Archer enchant = win. You don't need my method above to get Legendary.....my method will make your Nightingale armor with an armor rating of 10,000 Just create yourself some crafting gear (enchance smithing and alchemy) and use potions (fortify smithing and fortify enchating).
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #96
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

as it stands:

level 50 imperial

263 base damage legendary daedric bow + 37 frost (health and stamina) enchant + 24 daedric arrow

full legendary daedric armor with an armor rating of 282
  • chest -destruction costs 16% less / magicka regenerates 10% faster
  • gauntlets - 42% more bow damage
  • helmet - 42% more bow damage
  • ring of archery - 20% more bow damage

top 3 skills:

archery 85
  • overdraw 5/5
  • eagle eye
  • steady hand 2/2
  • crit shot 2/3
  • power shot
  • hunter's discipline
  • ranger

sneak 87
  • stealth 4/5
  • backstab
  • deadly aim

destruction 69
  • augmented frost 2/2
  • augmented shock 2/2
  • apprentice destruction
  • impact
  • destruction dual casting
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2012, 09:15 AM   #97
chachacha28
NCOIC of Kickin It
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08 135i "Simona"

i got my appendix out last week, so i got 2 weeks off work. Ive been playing this like my life depended on it. I level 61, with 8 skills at 100 already. Its nuts!

i wear light armor, i have a glass suit with an armor rating of 675 (with perks).

Im trying to get everything to 100, just to see what the max level is. I wonder if its 70 like it was in fallout new vegas.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #98
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

I completed the main quest already and thought it was a lot shorter than Oblivion's main quest; and also Skyrim in general being shorter in game playing time compared to Oblivion, IMO..

I'm level 73 or something, but did the bookshelf skills glitch a few times to get my magic skills up because I never use magic, so thought why not.

I hope they come out with some insane DLC soon...I'm finding it hard to find more quests, seem to be running out of things to do
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #99
chachacha28
NCOIC of Kickin It
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08 135i "Simona"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I'm level 73 or something, but did the bookshelf skills glitch a few times to get my magic skills up because I never use magic, so thought why not.
more info? i dont use magic either, but i want to get everything to 100?
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #100
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeedee View Post
more info? i dont use magic either, but i want to get everything to 100?
Sure thing . Here's the video on how to below, as well as the location of the book that you need for it to work. Possible spoilers!!

Location of Book/Quest:

How to do the glitch AFTER acquiring the book:

Let me know if you have any other questions on this
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #101
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

My game is shelved, might go back and play Oblivion again. It's sad how little content there is, however, what is there is very polished. Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too. Awaiting patiently on a Expansion.

For shits and giggles, I was having fun creating crazy gear like 1 billion damage iron dagger
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #102
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My game is shelved, might go back and play Oblivion again. It's sad how little content there is, however, what is there is very polished. Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too. Awaiting patiently on a Expansion.

For shits and giggles, I was having fun creating crazy gear like 1 billion damage iron dagger
I personally thought Oblivion itself was a lot longer/in depth than Skyrim was, and thus a little disappointed about it. So, hopefully they make it up and the DLC turns out to be HUGE.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #103
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

For those of you that ran out of things to do, did you explore everything? I'm at level 40 or so, and went through probably 75% of the map

this game is too fuckin' addictive. I'm trying to take a month off starting today
      01-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #104
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
For those of you that ran out of things to do, did you explore everything? I'm at level 40 or so, and went through probably 75% of the map

this game is too fuckin' addictive. I'm trying to take a month off starting today
I was totally addicted too, then I took a SWTOR to the knee.

Doesn't make sense, but you get the analogy
      01-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #105
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

Now I know how smokers feel.. hahahahaha
      01-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #106
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post

Yea I'm bored as hell with the game...havn't played it in a month. 2 Play thoughs, one to lvl 50 and the other to lvl 38. Started a magic character but it was the same old same old. I'm guessing I did roughly 75% or more of the quests. I do catch myself pillaging Orc and High Elf camps from time to time. Back to Forza 4...thank god that hasn't lost my attention.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2012, 02:59 AM   #107
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
Quote:
Yea I'm bored as hell with the game...havn't played it in a month. 2 Play thoughs, one to lvl 50 and the other to lvl 38. Started a magic character but it was the same old same old. I'm guessing I did roughly 75% or more of the quests. I do catch myself pillaging Orc and High Elf camps from time to time. Back to Forza 4...thank god that hasn't lost my attention.
The largest content filled open-world game in recent history isn't enough to keep your attention?

Three words for u -->Ritalin, Adderall,

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #108
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
The largest content filled open-world game in recent history isn't enough to keep your attention?

Three words for u -->Ritalin, Adderall,

Well im in my 30's and have never had any symptoms of ADHD/ADD ect. but thanks for making that assumption. Infact my concentration levels are probly much high than most adults. FYI, I cannot stand fast paced action games and typically lean towads RPG's and simulation games. As for Skyrim, play it enough and you will understand what I'm taking about. As for the "largest content filled open-world game"....Oblivion had much much more content. Skyrim was a blast while the "newness" lasted, but there is not much replay value like the other Elder Scroll games.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #109
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep

Yea, I stopped playing Skyrim as well. I think I'm at 200+ something places discovered?

I want to go back to Oblivion, but wish I could delete all my achievements so I can completely start over.

Has anyone download the demo "kingdoms of amalur reckoning?" It's kind of like Fable, but seems to be better, IMO. I liked it.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 09:51 AM   #110
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
For the chaps who have stopped playing it - are you playing on consoles? The PC version has absolutely loads of extra content which is extending the life of the game for me.