E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Wanted: Novillo Fox Red extended leather

12-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
Toughtop
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E93 m3

Wanted: Novillo Fox Red extended leather

My E93 has extended leather, bought from the BMW dealer second hand who sourced the car new, they confirmed on the original build request extended was ticked, but for some strange reason do not have the transmission tunnel sides in red only underside of the dash? No one knows why this is case on my car, which is a bit of an annoyance....

Looking for off cut/single seat/bench seat that would give me enough leather to correct or transmission centre console with extended in red as replacement if prepared to split from rest of interior?

Long shot but someone may have part interior that could work for me... Talk about price if anything out there..

Spoke to dealer about this but as 08 car they weren't confident they could get good colour match with upholsterer they use???
Appreciate 0