E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Dpf delete and remap sorted. New fault present since 👎

01-14-2015, 04:51 PM   #1
mickyboy1
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

Dpf delete and remap sorted. New fault present since 👎

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
So since getting the 325d I have been thinking of getting a remap. I had the dpf warning on every drive after 10 minutes so a dpf delete was also performed today as well as a remap.

Before the remap a fault code read was performed. I had 3 dpf codes. Glow plug 3.4.5 and exhaust back pressure faults.

I've had the same codes since I bought the car and have only ever seen the Dpf warning come up when driving the car.

Today I had Dpf delete and remap. Car go's great but on startup a new fault is there now. It says engine fault, full engine power no longer available.

I drove the car home today and after 5 mins the fault cleared from the display. Left the car for few hours started it up again and fm the same fault is back.

The car drives fine. Lots of power.

Can anyone advise what could be going on with the car? I plan to get the fault codes read again tomorrow evening.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 05:04 PM   #2
mickyboy1
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E92

Forgot to say the car stsrted and drove fine before today and still starts fine. But this engine fault appeared after the Dpf delete and remap
Appreciate 0