E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Tom Williams in Birmingham

04-09-2014, 12:30 PM   #1
KhelMP2013
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Tom Williams in Birmingham

Does anyone have experience with this place? I've never been out there as it's kinda far out, but I planned on stopping by soon for a couple things. I've got pretty bad wastegate rattle and approaching 80k miles, so I am wondering about how to deal with getting this covered under the 82k warranty. I'm cutting it pretty close in miles, and I am modded: JB4, CAI, muffler delete.

I can remove the JB4 and CAI if needed, but I cut and welded the exhaust at the rear, so not much I can do about that. Is it likely they will deny me for just the exhaust?
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
Datsik
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT

I hate Tom Williams and I know a lot of people who feel the same way. There is a dealership in Tuscaloosa that a lot of people I know have started going to. It might be more of a drive but I would look into going there. I've seen a lot of loose bolts, missing bolts, etc for Tom Williams.