E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: Iphone 4 32GB Black AT&T almost perfect

10-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Spyderman3k
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 Montego Blue E92 335I

FS: Iphone 4 32GB Black AT&T almost perfect

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my black iphone 4 32GB. I'm the original owner of the phone and it has been meticulously taken care of. Back of the phone currently and has always had a carbon fiber vinyl sticker on the back. Never been dropped, only very very minor scratches on screen and a few minor scratches on the outside edges. Back is flawless with no scratches. Home button requires a little extra effort to press at times, but otherwise the phone looks and works as if it was brand new. looking for $260 shipped

Mtech front, Mtech skirts, Mtech rear with 335is diffuser, Reiger spoiler, LCI tails, 19" VMR 701's, Flat black grill and trim. LUX H8 angel's, 6000k headlights, 3000k fogs, LED lighting, tinted tails, CF emblems, viper smart start, CF wrapped interior trim, BMS intakes, JB4
Appreciate 0