E90Post

Rohana Wheels

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > 2014 Map Updates - North America & Europe & More - (CCC/CIC/NBT)

05-06-2015, 01:40 PM   #617
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 F10 M5 - Sakhir Orange

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus E90 M3 View Post
Anyone knows Jordan goes under what map??
I installed Middle east premium map and didnt find Jordan!!

Jordan is in the middle east btw next to Saoudi Arabia, Iraq and Israel.

Thanks
Jordan isn't a currently supported country by BMW for the navigation system at this time. So there's no update which will provide those maps for you.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2015, 11:32 AM   #618
danyro
Romania
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 x18d automatic

Hi Dracon

Please can you help me with a map for europe premium 2010?
i am desperately looking for it.

many thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2015, 08:03 AM   #619
Dracon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
The long awaited Europe West Premium and Europe East Premium 2015-2 are available. Please check the 2015 thread for details.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 03:12 PM   #620
jpenzo
Rep
Drives: 330d

Hi Dracon ,

Upgrade done with the WEST Version PREMIUM 2015-2
CIC Professionnal

with 32gb USB KEY + the FSC code provided by you
All is OK without any trouble

SUPER GOOD JOB

thank you so much

JP from Paris
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #621
serhat1907
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 316i Msport

Salute the 2006 model has opened 316 of the CCC business navigation (insert navigation DVDs) I live in Turkey.What do you recommend installation.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 04:51 PM   #622
Dracon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by serhat1907 View Post
Salute the 2006 model has opened 316 of the CCC business navigation (insert navigation DVDs) I live in Turkey.What do you recommend installation.
BMW doesn't support the CCC Navigation system for Turkey. Turkey wasn't a supported country until 2009 with the CIC Navigation system.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #623
serhat1907
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 316i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracon View Post
BMW doesn't support the CCC Navigation system for Turkey. Turkey wasn't a supported country until 2009 with the CIC Navigation system.
Thank you apparently can not use the navigation
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2015, 05:11 PM   #624
Dracon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by serhat1907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracon View Post
Thank you apparently can not use the navigation
Not unless you retrofit a CIC Navigation system into your vehicle.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 02:51 AM   #625
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi Sedan

Garage List
Send a message via ICQ to NEFARIOUS Send a message via AIM to NEFARIOUS Send a message via Yahoo to NEFARIOUS Send a message via Skype™ to NEFARIOUS
OK CCC people... I am having to pass by LA's worst red light camera on Monday, so of course I beefed up security with the help of this thread, but of course, shout out to Dracon for providing the raw navigation files.

I have integrated red light/speed cameras (plus speed trap for west coast) and successfully tested it on my own car and works fine (at least west coast... I can't do east for obvious geographical reasons but it did show up in the menu)

However, my laptop in a shared environment can't exactly be used for seeding/torrents (yes, to all people that follow my OT posts I still live in that dump ), so PM me if you want to help me seed the file; please note that as I may be running into TOS compliance issues, please PM me on how to get it to you.
Attached Images

06-27-2015, 11:50 PM   #626
Dracon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
OK CCC people... I am having to pass by LA's worst red light camera on Monday, so of course I beefed up security with the help of this thread, but of course, shout out to Dracon for providing the raw navigation files.

I have integrated red light/speed cameras (plus speed trap for west coast) and successfully tested it on my own car and works fine (at least west coast... I can't do east for obvious geographical reasons but it did show up in the menu)

However, my laptop in a shared environment can't exactly be used for seeding/torrents (yes, to all people that follow my OT posts I still live in that dump ), so PM me if you want to help me seed the file; please note that as I may be running into TOS compliance issues, please PM me on how to get it to you.
Shoot me a PM or email me at dracon@gmail.com. I'll be more than happy to host/seed the torrent for you, I won't list it in my thread since it's modified media but I have the resources to keep it seeded on torrent and don't mind doing that.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2015, 11:41 AM   #627
bdugick89
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW M3

2004 M3 Ccc

I read all through a couple years forums and I want to make sure I am correct. 2004 M3 uses CCC Nav which means I need 2014 Professional. I live in Texas so Iíll need Part 2 for the West Coast. There are 3 parts per region but I only need part 1 because it contains all 3 parts. The files are compacted (.rar) so ill need to uncompact them with something like Winrar or WinZip (Winrar seem preferred). After they unpack I will need to burn the disc image ISO, it will be several GIGs (I will need DVD+ R/W (This is the part Iím not sure about? What kind of disk is needed and what size). Burn speed should be set at its lowest to ensure quality. Once I have the disk image I replace the current disk and let it load. (Again it gets foggy here.) Iíll need to leave my car running and it will upload to the car system. (Do I always leave it in the Navigation system in the trunk, and do I need several disk or just the 1?). If there are any steps I missed please let me know.

Main questions being asked
Ė ( What type of DVD do I need to purchase that will be recognized by my car (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R/W also what size?)
- (Once I put the disk into my car do I leave it forever or does it upload and thatís is that?)

Thanks Dracon seems like you are very helpful and knowledgeable as well as everyone else here.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2015, 09:33 PM   #628
Dirk Diggler
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e90 328i LCI

Just wanted to thank Dracon for lightning fast service! I didn't even know my email refreshed that fast! Everything worked great.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2015, 05:14 AM   #629
Dracon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdugick89 View Post
I read all through a couple years forums and I want to make sure I am correct. 2004 M3 uses CCC Nav which means I need 2014 Professional. I live in Texas so Iíll need Part 2 for the West Coast. There are 3 parts per region but I only need part 1 because it contains all 3 parts. The files are compacted (.rar) so ill need to uncompact them with something like Winrar or WinZip (Winrar seem preferred). After they unpack I will need to burn the disc image ISO, it will be several GIGs (I will need DVD+ R/W (This is the part Iím not sure about? What kind of disk is needed and what size). Burn speed should be set at its lowest to ensure quality. Once I have the disk image I replace the current disk and let it load. (Again it gets foggy here.) Iíll need to leave my car running and it will upload to the car system. (Do I always leave it in the Navigation system in the trunk, and do I need several disk or just the 1?). If there are any steps I missed please let me know.

Main questions being asked
Ė ( What type of DVD do I need to purchase that will be recognized by my car (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R/W also what size?)
- (Once I put the disk into my car do I leave it forever or does it upload and thatís is that?)

Thanks Dracon seems like you are very helpful and knowledgeable as well as everyone else here.
Actually, a 2004 M3 doesn't have the CCC system. It's equipped with the MKIV Navigation system and requires the North America High 2015 DVD set in order to update.

Process is basically the same however.

In answer to your questions:

1) I use Verbatim AZO DVD-R media for all my burned discs.
2) Yes, you'll leave the disc in the drive forever, the MKIV system has no internal storage to hold the map data. BMW didn't offer a system with internal storage until the CIC system in 2009 model vehicles.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2015, 06:37 AM   #630
Dracon
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
Just wanted to thank Dracon for lightning fast service! I didn't even know my email refreshed that fast! Everything worked great.
Glad I was able to help!
Appreciate 0