E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Intercooler co2 sprayer

06-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
TheKuz
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Intercooler co2 sprayer

Hey guys,

Anyone know if the co2 sprayers do anything worth while for the 335i? I had one on my old 1.8t but it wasn't pushing enough boost to really matter. Also, does anyone know if the stock IC's can handle the coldness for it? On Audi/VW the plastic around the IC would crack...

I live in North Carolina and it's 95-100 degrees daily in the summer and the drag strips are fun on wednesday nights

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
dana daray
Rep
Drives: STI

Cry 02 makes kits that are universal. You can stick the bar on the front of the IC and run the lines back to the tank in the trunk. I have one for sale that would work on your car, I used it on my STI. The core was huge that stretched the length of the bumper, so I'm sure it would fit. I have a 10lb bottle with all lines and hardware. I also have a fuel chiller as well. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Appreciate 0