E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > 2018 NFL Season!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-28-2018, 03:33 PM   #23
PA135ii
Person of interest
33
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Dez is getting old. Dak is an average QB. Defense is average. The Boyz Do have a great running back in Zeek, but that won't be enough to dethrone the Eagles.
Enjoy the draft. That will be the Cowboys 2018 highlight.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 03:39 PM   #24
Real Dodger
Texan
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
1444
Rep
1,895
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Dez is getting old. Dak is an average QB. Defense is average. The Boyz Do have a great running back in Zeek, but that won't be enough to dethrone the Eagles.
Enjoy the draft. That will be the Cowboys 2018 highlight.
We'll see. That's why they play the games.
__________________
bears beets battlestar galactica
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 03:47 PM   #25
PA135ii
Person of interest
33
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
We'll see. That's why they play the games.
True enough. I actually think the Cowboys will cut Dez.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 03:40 PM   #26
Stage IV
F*** the neighbors
Stage IV's Avatar
United_States
1599
Rep
993
Posts

Drives: '17 M2 L
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Downingtown, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Eagles trade for DE Michael Bennett. Go Howie go.
__________________
'17 BSM 6MT M2|Fabspeed DP|DINAN P2 Power pkg|UUC short shifter|7.5 lbs/hp
Appreciate 2
PA135ii33.00

      03-07-2018, 04:06 PM   #27
FlaPatsFan
Lieutenant
283
Rep
536
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
Eagles trade for DE Michael Bennett. Go Howie go.
Michael Bennettís off field antics could be an issue. He should focus on playing football more....especially at his age. Good luck Iggles with a potential cancer.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #28
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
5904
Rep
18,981
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

We must have wanted to dump him bad
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #29
Ickdeep
Lieutenant Colonel
Ickdeep's Avatar
United_States
847
Rep
1,532
Posts

Drives: '13 F10 535Xi
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW 535i  [5.00]
Just to add the to the Seahawks News "Richard Sherman doesn't expect to play for 'Hawks"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...play-for-hawks
__________________

///M Double Slotted Grill | Blacked Out Emblems + Door Handle Trim + Head/Tail Lights
Painted Reflectors & Trim + High Kick Rear Spoiler | BurgerTuning Intake
H&R Springs | BurgerTuning Spacers | Black 351 Wheels | CF Vorsteiner Front Lip | DMT CF Diffuser | Muffler Delete with 3.5" Tips
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 05:14 PM   #30
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
5904
Rep
18,981
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Fine with me he ain't shit
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 05:15 PM   #31
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
kprocivic's Avatar
751
Rep
1,565
Posts

Drives: ecoboost s to the t
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: 92346

iTrader: (7)

Tell Sherman we want him in the city.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #32
Bingobimmer
Lieutenant
Bingobimmer's Avatar
78
Rep
599
Posts

Drives: e90 n54
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: On the road...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Looks like the Seattle is bailing on being the political activist nfl team.
__________________
LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2009 E90 335i AW... Black grills/jb4/lux angel eyes/clear side reflectors/and a few more small mods

2011 e92 335iSSSS Black
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 09:40 PM   #33
TrevorM3
Major General
854
Rep
5,089
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

fuck is going on with my hawks? smh


wilson will need to carry the team now more than ever. Very plausible, if they do something about the o-line.
Appreciate 1
      03-09-2018, 10:32 AM   #34
PA135ii
Person of interest
33
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Michael Bennett’s off field antics could be an issue. He should focus on playing football more....especially at his age. Good luck Iggles with a potential cancer.
Your just mad because the "Pats" had a deal for him and the Seahawks decided to trade with the "Iggles" instead. The Super Bowl Champion Eagles just got better. lol
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 10:55 AM   #35
FlaPatsFan
Lieutenant
283
Rep
536
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Your just mad because the "Pats" had a deal for him and the Seahawks decided to trade with the "Iggles" instead. The Super Bowl Champion Eagles just got better. lol
I actually posted that before they released that Pats made an offer. And glad they didnít get him. Would have been a mistake. He not welcome at One Patriot Place.

Oh and enjoy your one SB....haaaaa
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 11:24 AM   #36
PA135ii
Person of interest
33
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
I actually posted that before they released that Pats made an offer. And glad they didnít get him. Would have been a mistake. He not welcome at One Patriot Place.

Oh and enjoy your one SB....haaaaa
Hmmm.. not welcome ?.. but they made an offer to him. that makes no sense ????

Must still sting that SB loss to a back-up QB on 2/4/18.

Eagles will be adding to that total. The pats won 3 ... the Seahawk SB was their coach going brain dead on the one yard line.

It's sad to see the Patriot dynasty start to crumble....
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #37
Stage IV
F*** the neighbors
Stage IV's Avatar
United_States
1599
Rep
993
Posts

Drives: '17 M2 L
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Downingtown, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Your just mad because the "Pats" had a deal for him and the Seahawks decided to trade with the "Iggles" instead. The Super Bowl Champion Eagles just got better. lol
Jay Ajayi and Bloundt were considered potential cancers also. How'd that chemistry work out. My guess is that someone like Jason Peters or Fletcher Cox is a sergeant at arms in the locker room ready to bust heads if someone gets out of line.
__________________
'17 BSM 6MT M2|Fabspeed DP|DINAN P2 Power pkg|UUC short shifter|7.5 lbs/hp
Appreciate 1
PA135ii33.00

      03-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #38
Mr.SugarSkulls
Colonel
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2675
Rep
2,860
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
IM SCARED.

Like....are we in rebuild mode? Or are we going to be that surprise team?

I kind of get what Pete is doing. Getting rid of all the voices who wouldn't let us move on from SB49 and hopefully buy into the message.

But what the fuck...next thing Russel Wilson will be traded for Kirk Cousins.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 12:36 PM   #39
PA135ii
Person of interest
33
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
Jay Ajayi and Bloundt were considered potential cancers also. How'd that chemistry work out. My guess is that someone like Jason Peters or Fletcher Cox is a sergeant at arms in the locker room ready to bust heads if someone gets out of line.
I think Pederson gives his players room to breath. Not a task master like Belicheat.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #40
PA135ii
Person of interest
33
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
IM SCARED.

Like....are we in rebuild mode? Or are we going to be that surprise team?

I kind of get what Pete is doing. Getting rid of all the voices who wouldn't let us move on from SB49 and hopefully buy into the message.

But what the fuck...next thing Russel Wilson will be traded for Kirk Cousins.
I read some things on the Seahawks and what they are doing. It's mainly that they want to get younger and unload money. Mainly because they had to pay Wilson big bucks once he got out of his rookie contract.

As far as how they will do in 2018... I still think they will be a good team.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 12:42 PM   #41
FlaPatsFan
Lieutenant
283
Rep
536
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Hmmm.. not welcome ?.. but they made an offer to him. that makes no sense ????

Must still sting that SB loss to a back-up QB on 2/4/18.

Eagles will be adding to that total. The pats won 3 ... the Seahawk SB was their coach going brain dead on the one yard line.

It's sad to see the Patriot dynasty start to crumble....
Itís 5 in case you canít count....and a win is a win. Dominance over 15 years and still going. Pats will be just fine in 2018.

Iggles are just another blip on the radar screen....dust in the wind. Talk to me after they start with dominating their own division season after season.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 12:43 PM   #42
Mr.SugarSkulls
Colonel
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2675
Rep
2,860
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
IM SCARED.

Like....are we in rebuild mode? Or are we going to be that surprise team?

I kind of get what Pete is doing. Getting rid of all the voices who wouldn't let us move on from SB49 and hopefully buy into the message.

But what the fuck...next thing Russel Wilson will be traded for Kirk Cousins.
I read some things on the Seahawks and what they are doing. It's mainly that they want to get younger and unload money. Mainly because they had to pay Wilson big bucks once he got out of his rookie contract.

As far as how they will do in 2018... I still think they will be a good team.
Yeah I read that too- and I'm not completely against it because it was bound to happen especially on the defensive side of the ball.
It's just jarring to feel like most of our "leaders" are gone.

But as a life longer/ I'm scared to go back to what I grew up with. I mean, it can't be that bad (John kitna days and most recently jim mora) but it'll be interesting to see if we can actually hit the draft lotto as they did 2010-12 which opened up the SB window
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:03 PM   #43
PA135ii
Person of interest
33
Rep
135
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Itís 5 in case you canít count....and a win is a win. Dominance over 15 years and still going. Pats will be just fine in 2018.

Iggles are just another blip on the radar screen....dust in the wind. Talk to me after they start with dominating their own division season after season.
Its' 3.. Seahawks was a loss... in case you can't read.. and the falcons game was the falcons folding like a cheap suit. 5 minus 2 = 3. Third grade math.

it's 17 years Belicheat was hired in 2000... you have real trouble counting. The division the Patriots are in is loaded with chumps... they are lucky to be in that division. An easy 6 wins every year.

And relax. I know it's tough to get over the SB loss to a backup QB...

I have an idea. it's lunch time.... order yourself a philly special.. bahahahaha
Attached Images
 

Last edited by PA135ii; 03-09-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #44
FlaPatsFan
Lieutenant
283
Rep
536
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Its' 3.. Seahawks was a loss... in case you can't read.. and the falcons game was the falcons folding like a cheap suit. 5 minus 2 = 3. Third grade math.

it's 17 years Belicheat was hired in 2000... you have real trouble counting. The division the Patriots are in is loaded with chumps... they are lucky to be in that division. An easy 6 wins every year.

And relax. I know it's tough to get over the SB loss to a backup QB...

I have an idea. it's lunch time.... order yourself a philly special.. bahahahaha
I know the numbers moron, you are the one counting like a 4yr old...but then again you are an IGGLES fan. A WIN is A WIN. And you are actually disputing the GREATEST come back in SB history?

Listen you think I havenít heard your song before??? Plezzzz.

And another thing...even tho Foles was technically the back up he was a starter so letís not act like he was some rookie QB that saved your season. Veterans are expected to step up.

And besides donít you have more of your own city to destroy and set on fire!!!
Hey Philly learn how to win and not embarrass yourselves...
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST