E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Front vents - air not blowing

06-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
VAZ2106
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90

Angry Front vents - air not blowing

I wanted to route an auxiliary cable so I removed the front wood trim, AC unit, radio, and wood trim around the shifter. After I put everything back, 99% of the air stopped blowing through all four front vents (and all the remaining vents too). The blower turns on but the air seems to be blocked inside escaping somewhere inside (judging from a hissing sound) as if the flap valves block the air. The remaining 1% of the air blowing through the vents is hot, not matter what the temperature settings on the AC unit is. I checked everything a few times. I even removed the auxiliary cable just to restore everything to the original condition. Fuses #29 and 60 are good.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #2
.fLip.
no more coupe :(
Rep
Drives: e90

did you ever get this issue fixed? im having the same exact issue after removing my ac controls/radio
Appreciate 0