E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > BurgerTuning 15MM Spacer Install Before/After

02-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #23
Single-t
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Alpine White 335i, E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9TWO View Post
I've been droped since like mid Dec 2010 on just the H&R Sports love the ride believe it or not I can take corners 100 times better. I am installing Koni Yellows tomorrow tho it's not bouncy now but I don't want it to get bouncy in the future. Most people I have talked to say after a year and a half starts to get bouncy.
Love the look bro!
I slapped the H&R Sports on my ride about 2 months ago...like you, I LOVE the cornering...handles like a go kart, BUT I also am not a fan of the bouncing...sometimes it seems like a much less sophisticated Mitsu Eclipse, which bugs me. Not enough to take the springs off, but if there's a solution then I'm on board! Please update us on the Koni's! I put the BMW OEM performance suspension on from Tischler BMW when I installed the springs. It did WONDERS for the vehicle stance, but the ride is a little rough so if the Koni's help out please let me know.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #24
DMA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 M3~09 E92M3~03 E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Single-t View Post
Love the look bro!
I slapped the H&R Sports on my ride about 2 months ago...like you, I LOVE the cornering...handles like a go kart, BUT I also am not a fan of the bouncing...sometimes it seems like a much less sophisticated Mitsu Eclipse, which bugs me. Not enough to take the springs off, but if there's a solution then I'm on board! Please update us on the Koni's! I put the BMW OEM performance suspension on from Tischler BMW when I installed the springs. It did WONDERS for the vehicle stance, but the ride is a little rough so if the Koni's help out please let me know.
Bro Konis are ridiculous it feels like I'm driving my fathers avalanche in terms of smoothness way better than stock in fact better than any luxury car vie driven. Corners I don't even feel anymore its kind of weird how great the ride is. Acceleration feels like butter all the way through and I haven't got the wheels aligned yet so it should be even smoother. I got the 10mm today for the front I'm going to do a full write up on Thursday on the whole setup also include the shop that has been hooking me up on the installs.

IG:@DMAGARAGE - 2003 E46 M3 | 2009 E92 M3 | 2016 F80 M3
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #25
fasteddie222
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e30 and x1 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9TWO View Post
Thanks brotha! We gotta do a Gatsby night one of these days. I miss playing pool I was getting pretty good too. Wasn't using the bitch stick anymore
looks like someone wants to get beat in pool lol car is looking awesome i need to get some spacers too
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #26
UCF 335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Monaco 335i Sedan

Looks Great!

Nice Plate as well...avg public probably doesn't get it though everyone on here does lol
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #27
madmanhiker
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 335i

Garage List
looks great!!