E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Detail Interior Wash

03-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #1
NewBMWDriver
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Detail Interior Wash

I need a good place that would get ride of the smell of puke...

Story:
Well tonight I was the DD (Designated Driver) since I'm sick and don't want to drink when I'm on drugs. So I had to drive 7 people. I decided to take my dad's Acura MDX since it can hold 7 people. I picked them from the bar at 2am and on the way back home one of the passenger in the middle seat decides to just open the window and throw up while I'm driving 60+mph on the highway. Just incase you didn't know, when you throw something out of the window at the rate of speed, it tents to come back into the car, which it did... At first it didn't look bad but onces we pulled over and got him out, while he still is throwing up in my car, it was all over the back seats and all over the other passengers that were sitting in the back. I was words couldn't describe how mad I was. We cleaned it up as much as we could without getting hit by other cars on the road. So 10 mins later of driving he fricking pukes again, and again in the fricking car... this time it was wrose. I had to drive slow enough so that when he says stop, I would have to STOP and pull over. It takes usually 30 mins to get back home from the bar but it took me 2 hours and I still had to drive them home. I am so pissed at this kid

So the puke it all over the right side of the car as well as inside the car, in the carpet, leather seats, seat belt, cup holder...Sorry I couldn't take pic but I'm sure you guys rather not see it.

I really need to clean this out, the smell is HORRIBLE. My dad is gonna kill me since he's the one who has to drive it to work on Monday, and nothing is open tomorrow, Sunday. I have a bad feeling that hes gonna take my car and leave me with his ...

So anyone know a really good place in North Bergen County that would get ride of the smell? I can still smell it....

06 325i - Standard
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2008, 05:53 AM   #2
Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
take it to the best place possible which do this ozone cleaning and take car for a day or so to dry up, like chemical cleaning. Car will be like new.

.... and give the kid the bill. If he is normal person, he'll pay. If not, you learn a lesson, but do this ozone stuff anyway. it's probably the only way, plus a perk of having a car that feels brand new.
      03-23-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

so you were sick and u went to the bar but you didnt drink.

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2008, 08:11 PM   #4
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

im in wayne which isnt far from bergen county. i can steam clean the carpets and shampoo the carpet. PM me
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2008, 11:37 PM   #5
NewBMWDriver
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by karliejai View Post
so you were sick and u went to the bar but you didnt drink.
Nah I didn't go to the bar, I just dropped them off at 9 and went back home.

06 325i - Standard
Appreciate 0