E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Best e92 335 exhaust for a subtle upgrade

03-25-2017, 08:26 AM   #23
N54Luvr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8-6IX View Post
honestly, i would recommend basically everything over the JB4. it just seems to be causing nothing but problems for you turbo guys.

I think your best bet would be to find a shop which does ECU tunes and have them tune specifically for your downpipe. you will get good gains by doing this.

and yes, it is a good idea for sure to replace your stock chargepipe.

if you plan to continue with mods, I wouldnt bother with dual cone intakes or any sort of aftermarket intake system unless you are pushing huge turbo boost, upgraded the turbos etc. where the factory airbox becomes a bottleneck. otherwise, theres really nothing wrong with the stock one as they are well designed. next up could be an intercooler upgrade, easily more effective especially since I heard the stock ones are also shit.

Are you guys seriously putting up with all this mis-information this guy is spewing.

You drive a NA car and have all this useless information for everyone.

You have admitted to being 18 years old and driving your first BMW ( which I don't believe btw ), why don't you just be a good little boy and listen and learn.

Last edited by N54Luvr; 03-25-2017 at 08:32 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 10:00 AM   #24
STR8-6IX
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: RWD 528i N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Luvr View Post
Are you guys seriously putting up with all this mis-information this guy is spewing.

You drive a NA car and have all this useless information for everyone.

You have admitted to being 18 years old and driving your first BMW ( which I don't believe btw ), why don't you just be a good little boy and listen and learn.
Thank you for your informative and helpful input. such a pleasure to read up on your insight whenever you decide to visit the forum.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 01:44 PM   #25
dannyjones
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8-6IX View Post
Thank you for your informative and helpful input. such a pleasure to read up on your insight whenever you decide to visit the forum.
To be fair, I've been reading this site for 3.5 years and don't recall any threads about jb4 issues (not saying there aren't any but doesn't seem to be anything pervasive)
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #26
N54Luvr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjones View Post
To be fair, I've been reading this site for 3.5 years and don't recall any threads about jb4 issues (not saying there aren't any but doesn't seem to be anything pervasive)
Coming from an 18 year old that's apparently drives a 528 ( never owned a jb4 )...I would take most of it with a HUGE grain of salt
Appreciate 1