E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > OEM 335i 6MT shift knob- chrome/leather

01-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

OEM 335i 6MT shift knob- chrome/leather

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FS is my shift knob off my e92 bmw 6mt, it is the OEM shift knob that came with my sport package equipped 335i (not sure if packages matter) it is in perfect condition, it was pulled out and replaced by a rk6a after about 100 miles. i actually noticed that it was different than the knob that came with my prev MY07, which was matte silver, this is chromed. some people actually prefer the gooseneck shape for ease of grip but i switched to a SSk and thus needed a shorter knob. please make me an offer, no use for it. the best offer will take it. Also have a slighty worn alcantara shift boot that was custom made for the car, if i get a decent price ill just throw it in. thanks,
Rev

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0