E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > PTF (Pro Tuning freaks) Dzenno/Jake

08-18-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
CTE92coupe
Singapore
Rep
Drives: E92coupe

PTF (Pro Tuning freaks) Dzenno/Jake

Great Service, Jake and Dzenno have been very helpful with my enquires. They have given me great advice and was able to take advantage of the groupbuy/promo package. As my car is running RB's i am liasing with Dzenno mostly now he has been very helpful. Purchased the aquamist hfs4 and Cobb AP and RB maps and etune packaging. Update me with the tracking numbers only a few hours after my order and payment made. Have recieved both items and they are in good condition.

As I have no meth experience and dont know much about wiring, Dzenno have shown great patience with me. Overall a great service and I am happy with my purchase. Will write up on my etune experience once we get started.

Just my personal experience i would personally highly recommend Jake and Dzenno from Pro Tuning Freaks (PTF)
Appreciate 0